“Slow service” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Three of us came for lunch on a weekday, had to wait over 20 - 25 minutes to get our crepes after we ordered. The gals making the food also forgot to make our dessert crepe so had to wait again! Upon leaving, we were asked if we enjoyed the food, but no apology for the excessive wait. The food was tasty, but not worth the wait, and not a very large portion either. I'll try out the crepe place on the same block, "La Creperie" next time. Decided to come here with my friends because of the great reviews on trip advisor, but were disappointed. Needless to say, my friends were late getting back to work. Don't come here if you expect to eat a quick lunch.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Love the crepes and the people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We've been to Paris Crepes over a dozen times, so it was no surprise yesterday when Wahid recognized us when we walked through his doorway. The food is oustanding and the service friendly. Wahid is the kind of guy who takes his time to make sure it comes out the RIGHT way, so if there are lots of people ahead of you, it could be a long wait that is WELL worth it.

You order and pay at the counter, then sit down and wait. Sometimes they'll announce your meal is ready, other times they'll bring it out to you. The decor is simple, but I like that they put a different fresh blossom in the hanging wall glasses each time I've visited. I also enjoy the indie-inspired French music they play, but if it's nice, we like to sit outside at one of the 3 tables.

The food has been consistently pleasing. Crepes are cooked perfectly and the sizes are just right for me as long as I get dessert too. I've had all different kinds: Algerian, Florentina, Thai, Italian, Deluxe, Chinese Egg, Mediterranean, Philly... and several of the sweet crepes like the Elvis, pears, nutella, S'mores, La Reve de la Femme, etc. I can say they have all been great, but my favorite is the Deluxe - a breakfast concoction of crispy turkey bacon, stringy caramelized onions and potatoes, eggs, and a heavenly green chili topping that doesn't scale back on the heat. Satisfying without being super rich!

You can also customize your crepes if you're feeling picky.

• Visited May 2013
Netarts
“My regrets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My regrets for leaving Colorado springs is not being able to enjoy this place anymore. I miss my sweet crepes and turkey bacon. They make a great cup of coffee too. The staff are very nice and you can sit outside on a nice day. At least I know I can go when I visit.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great place for crepes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Ate here twice.in two days. Like the simplicity of the place and the menu. Several come with a green chili sauce which is very tasty. I think the deluxe was the favorite one I had. Want to try the Paris. Find your favorite.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“bon crêpe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

the very best crepes I have ever had - all the ingredients are fresh and so flavorful -- and they even offer gluten-free which is a huge plus for us!

• Visited March 2013