“What an experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Premier Rock Climbing and Adventure Guiding Company in Colorado Springs! Offering both full and half day Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing, and Snowshoeing adventures. Experience Garden of the Gods and Colorado Springs from new heights with one of our experienced and Professionally Trained Guides!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

A co-worker and I climbed with John this past October and the whole experience was great! John is the ultimate professional and not only did we climb, but he taught us knots, techniques etc. I wanted to do this because I have always had a little fear of heights and wanted to take on this fear. On the first attempt I made it half way and came down, on the second attempt I made it all the way, and this to me was not beginner stuff. I kept my nerves under control as John shouted instructions. This was a life experience for me; something I won't soon forget. My co-worker is an avid hiker, would be climber and he had a ball, learning all the techniques from John. Next summer I am coming back with my two grown sons. See you next year John!

Lakewood, Colorado
“Wonderful Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My friend and I had never been climbing, so we were a little nervous about what to expect. Our 1/2 day of climbing was with John at the Red Rocks Open Space! John was so professional, fun and made this adventure so incredible.
Thank you John.

Parker, Colorado
“Rock Climbing in Red Rock Canyon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I also did our first outdoor climb with John, owner of First Ascent Mountain School. We have to echo Kara C's comments - had a blast and felt safe. Loved getting to the top of every climb! Also want to mention Molly - the behind-the-scene coordinator that made sure we had the information we needed. And with all the reschedules we made, she was amazing! Thanks to John and Molly for making our first out-door experience and incredible one. We are buying equipment now - you've won us over!

Colorado
“We Can't Wait to Schedule Another Climb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My husband and I have done some indoor climbing and decided it was time to go outside. We scheduled a four-hour climbing experience with First Ascent and had a blast. John was incredibly competent and knowledgeable, which inspired confidence in us. We felt safe the entire time we climbed, even when we were climbing a difficult route. Furthermore, John and the rest of the office staff were very personable and accommodating. We look forward to another outdoor climb with First Ascent!

Visited September 2012
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Half day climbing in the Garden”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

My 13 year old son and I drove down from Aurora for a guided climb of Garden of the Gods. We had a great time and our guide, John, was excellent.
We climbed 4 different routes on 3 different rocks and had a blast. Looking forward to climbing in Castlewood next.

Visited September 2012