“Fantastic Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Type: Climbing tours, Sightseeing Tours, Outdoor Activities
More attraction details
Owner description: World Class Adventures for the whole family. First Ascent is the premier option for any adventure on the front range, and is sure to be the highlight of your visit. ALL of our guides and instructors are certified by the American Mountain Guides Association, so no matter the adventure you are always in the best hands possible! Come experience one of our unforgettable Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing, Mountain Biking or Snowshoeing adventures. With First Ascent Mountain School you will experience Garden of the Gods and Colorado Springs like never before!
Durham, North Carolina
14 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

This was the first time I climbed and it was great. Our guide, John, was knowledgeable and patient. After scaling the walls of Red Rock Canyon, I would like to do this some more. First Ascent supplied everything we needed for a safe and enjoyable climb. I am from NC, and if I ever get back to the Springs, I will call for another climbing experience.

Denver, Colorado
17 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience at Garden of the Gods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My friends paid for a half day rock climbing trip for four to Garden of the Gods with John as our guide. I had outdoor climbing experience but this was by far the best time yet. John was very helpful in identifying footholds/handholds and encouraging us all to push forward. He was extremely knowledgeable about everything rock climbing and I thoroughly enjoyed talking about the Diamond of Longs Peak with him! I could not imagine a more empowering or incredible climbing experience! I plan on going back to the school for another day of climbing...hopefully soon!!! :)

“Amazing Climbing Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

These guys are very laid back, full of knowledge, they will work at your pace but still give you the freedom to push and challenge yourself. They have done these routes hundreds of times, and your safety is a concern for them. I climbed with them at the Garden of the Gods, and it was one of the most beautiful climbs I've ever seen. I saw about 50 jealous people on the ground. Was an enjoyable experience, I recommend First Ascent no matter your skill level or fitness.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

WE took our two boys, ages 8 and 10. It was their first outdoor climbing experience. The guide was knowledgeable and patient. We all completed the courses and had a great day.

“Great experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We had a great time! Our guide was very professional and made us feel at ease during our first climbing experience. Highly recommend !