“Liberal Politics shouted from folks at the bar” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #133 of 1,194 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Located in the historic district of Old Colorado City. Our food is prepared from scratch daily. HUGE menu with lots of options, vegetarian options, and daily specials! We have lots of "craft" beers on tap along with all your old favorites. Very homey and comfortable restaurant and bar! BINGO on Friday nights, Karaoke on Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat. ***"Best of Springs" Winner!!!*** Gold Winner - Best Westside Bar two years running! Gold Winner - Best Colorado Springs Karaoke Silver Winner - Best Westside Restaurant
Colorado
“Liberal Politics shouted from folks at the bar”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This used to be one of our favorite places, but we won't be back.
Letting folks who are drinking at the bar shout their political beliefs at other patrons is not acceptable. We were not causing a scene or even drinking alcohol.
Guess the "locals" are allowed to be abusive to other customers - not good business practice.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Local Tavern in the Heart of Historic Colorado Springs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My family and I were walking through downtown Colorado Springs when we found ourselves hungry and looking for lunch. After checking a few of the bistros and menus and see tons of overpriced options - this place seemed to fit us to a T. It had burgers, salads, sandwiches, chili, etc. My husband ordered some combination of mac-n-cheese with chili. Initially, he really liked it but said as he kept eating it, it got odd. There wasn't much cheese and it threw off the consistency of the chili. My mom and and I each got burgers and my dad opted for a fish sandwich. All and all, they were OK. Prices were fair. Service was awesome! Best part about this place -- it's location and the old historic building it's in.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lapeer, Michigan
“Mediocrity sucks, how ironic.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

The website said it best. This place is very mediocre, and it sucks. Did we accidentally go to Wendy's? I thought I was getting a bison burger. Patties are square shaped, and very thin, pretty sure they are frozen. I asked for lightly cooked fries, they came out way over done. To be fair the waitress offered something else, I got mashed potatoes, they tasted like instant mashed potatoes. Best part of my meal was the sour creme best 50 cents ever. They claim to make everything from scratch I highly doubt it. The service was very friendly, I can't complain about that. The best part is the happy hour specials. I can see the locals coming here for drinks but where are these great food reviews coming from? I wouldn't waste my time in here again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
USA
“Locals Love it; Fresh and Flavorful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everything at this great eatery is prepared fresh with a lot of unique and tasty selections to choose from. The Mediterranean Chicken Wrap is so tasty I truly haven't had better. Their Buffalo Burger is amazing (topped with mushrooms sauteed in Cabernet, bacon, and cheese), a treat when we're in Old Colorado City. If you have visitors, it's a nice to take them for lunch, casual with a rustic vibe. It's close to shopping, Manitou Springs, the Cog Railway and the Incline.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

My wife & I visited last Friday.We were welcomed by Jessie the bartender,very personable & friendly! My wife ordered the chefs salad, I had the chicken avacado salad,both were excellent! Nice drinks...thanks Jessie! We'll be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food