“Horrible service!” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: iT'Z the best place in town for a fresh Italian buffet, over 150 games, bumper cars, Monkey Jump ride, Kite Flyer thrill ride, Speedway ride, and mini-bowling.
“Horrible service!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I bring my two kids here almost every other week. My husband is in the military so I have always received a free $5 hand card (20pts) The last time I went was Jan. 5 just a couple of weeks ago. I purchased one of the big deals and showed the young last who was working my military id. She gave me a dirty look and said "I am not in the military and only my husband can get the free card" . I again, told her that I have ALWAYS got the card by many different cashiers and was never told no. I asked for a manager and she walked to another girl who may I add was NOT the manager, came back and told me "the manager said no" .I politely walked to this girl and asked if she was management and she said no. So AGAIN, I asked to talk to the manager. The cashier giving me problems ROLLED HER EYES at me, then turned her back to me until the manager came to speak with me. She told me that yes, only the one who is active duty is able to get the card but she gave it to me anyway. If this is true then why is it that employees don't know and are still giving out the cards? And another thing, I don't care how frustrated this girl was..she is working. She has no right to argue and disrespect me in front of my children or other customers and laugh. She's not paid to be rude to customers. Especially customers who bring kids as often as I do!

ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Colorado Springs, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Last year we did alter the policy to include basically one per military family (even if the active duty member is not present), or two if both spouses are in the military. I truly apologize for not giving you the level of service that we require from our team and the experience you deserve. Please contact me directly at mdewit@itzusa.com to let me know the time/date that you came in so I can discuss this with my team further and resolve the issue. Thank you and I look forward to your email.

Denver
7 attraction reviews
“It is Ok. If you are 2 to 15. You must purchase food in order to play.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

They make sure they attack at the entry area with $$$$$. Yes $$$ from you. The prices are steep if you would like to play and eat. Look for coupons or sign up for newsletters before you go. They then load you with your glasses and card which is an additional .50 if you have to get a new card. So make sure you keep your cards if you plan to come back. At this point you can look for the games or rides you want to play. Or head back to one of the dining rooms. There is a movie room usually popular with the people that like the movie that is currently playing. So far we sat in there one time. It is kind of dark and dirty. The movies so far were nothing interesting like the batman movie and so you see mostly families with little boys in there. The next room is a QUIET!!! Room. Yes! It is small but it is like a classical Hollywood upscale dining restaurant. The next room is the cartoon network room. I say this because they are always playing cartoon network shows. This room is Busy, Large and full of birthdays and KIDS. Across the hall is the sports room that is Large and usually quiet. I personally was not comfortable sitting in this room. It was boring and full of older people.
Let's head on to the buffet. Pasta, salad, hot dogs, baked potato bar, fries, mac n cheese, salad bar, soup and a number of pizzas. Icee's, and usually cookies or some kind of other dessert is also included. If you are diabetic this is not for you. Ok most of the time they try to keep it clean. But you get the rude kids that cannot help themselves by sharing their germs with others. I have seen so many kids reach their little hands in to pizza and salad bar items. UCK really people control your kids. I prefer not to share. Do not get me wrong I have seen adults do stupid things like that also. The food at best is well it is something. Or you get what you pay for! But I must say I can eat the chicken noodle soup till the cows come home. I know it is mostly canned. (I know because I seen the kid pour the canned soup right into the serving pots.) :( But I am good with that. I wish it was freshly made but I know some buffets like to cut back. Do not forget to grab your tray, plate and eating wear from the center dispensers. You will not believe how many people do not do this. There is a bar that is not usually attended but you can get a beer. The fountain area is ok there are Lots of choices. THANK GOD!. I am picky. But it is often dirty. Hand sanitizers are recommended. The Tabasco sauce, grated cheese and so is communal which is located by the fountain area.
Birthdays are ok but not worth the price. We had my daughter’s birthday there and paid 306.00 for 12 people. The hostess was manageable but ugh. I asked that the table not be set and no decorations. I would bring my own and well they did not listen. The whisked my cake away and damaged it. A 90.00 cake ruined before my daughter had a chance to see it. Did they offer a discount or any comp NOPE!!! The hostess was rushing us. She asked if we can do the cake just as my guest has sat down to eat. Really!! NO. So at this point I told the hostess please just bring me a knife to cut the cake and I will finish the party myself. So I did. There were other things that went on but why add salt to an old wound. There are birthday party rooms that are so boring and typical primary colored and very narrow. This is great if you want to hold a party where you can keep all kids wrangled in to one room and focused on what is at hand. "Your child party"
Rides and games. This is tricky. All games and rides are different points. So watch your points or you can go through a card in no time. The rids are basic and really no fun. The rides include Bumper cars a flying machine and a couple other rides. The ride and game room is nothing amazing to talk about. There are a good amount of games. You get tickets you can cash in for points and turn in later for prizes. Which the prizes are cheap quality and well you get what you play for. Yep you may spend $100.00 to get a 200 point stuffed animal that cost them $1.00 to purchase. If that is ok with you then go for it but if you are on a budget make sure you can save your points and save up for a better prize.

Visited January 2013
We’re sorry to hear that we were not able to give you the experience you were looking for. We’ve made some great operational advancements this year and we hope you’ll return for another visit to experience these changes. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Waste of time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This place has only a few rides. The games are old and the food is horrible! I took my little sister here and after an hour we had ridden every ride and the games that people weren't hogging were out of order.

ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Colorado Springs, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
I'm very sorry to hear that your visit did not meet your expectations. I'd greatly appreciate more details about your experience. Please contact me at mdewit@itzusa.com with the time and date of your visit, along with any other information so we can better serve our guests. Thank you for your feedback.

iT'Z Colorado Springs
Divide, Colorado
“Handicapped party”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I called ahead to find out if I could take 2 handicapped folks to celebrate the handicapped gentlemen's birthday. I was assured that they would cater to him to make his birthday special... When we got there, no one knew anything about it and he was not made to feel special in anyway whatsoever! We were disappointed and will try a different place next time. The food was terrible and expensive, staff was disinterested, Very disappointing all in all!

Visited December 2011
I appreciate your feedback and I’m very sorry to hear about your poor experience. I see that it was approximately a year ago since your last visit. I do hope you’ll give us another try as we’ve made some great improvements in our operations, and more importantly our food. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
31 attraction reviews
“Fun for the kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our 2 and 6 year old's loved it here there was plenty of activities for any age and family activities such as bowling lanes!

Visited June 2012
ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Colorado Springs, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
I really appreciate you spending the time to provide us with some positive feedback. We love to hear about the great experiences our guests have here at iT’Z. Come back and visit us again soon.