“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Flatiron's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #184 of 1,224 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake Ave
Transit: Though public transportation is limited we are conveniently located just West of I-25 on Lake Ave and within walking distance of the Courtyard Marriott.
Tampa, Florida
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Had lunch there while on vacation. The food is delicious and the staff very friendly and helpful. Good atmosphere as well.

Visited October 2012

Greenville, South Carolina
“Just simply awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Let me start by saying "I love senior citizens". However when my wife, a friend and I entered Flatirons last week we brought the average age of the patrons inside the restaurant down to about 80 years old. The food was prepared for those who have lost their taste buds. Bland, unimaginative, and just plain bad and over priced. Basically what Flatirons really is.... it's an underwhelming Denny's with a nice bar. Thats it! It's not even worth going into what we each ordered. This place is NOT what the image tries to imply. There are too many good pubs, breweries, taverns and sports bars in the Springs to even bother with Flatirons. Sorry we were hoping for a new place to go and this is a new place to avoid.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Loveland, Colorado
“Overated- bad food and service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This restauarant has all sorts of claims as best restaurant in Colorado Springs. The appetizer of chips and guacamole was not fresh or home made and store bought. They do not give you enough chips and they said they do that becasue they fall off the plate. Then the food took forever and then when it came out the hamburgers were dry and over cooked. You have to ask for letyuce,onions or other sides for the hamburger., no picles becasue most people do not like condiments on there plate per the server. The onlon rings are frozen and also not homemade. Then they made a replacement burger and it was still not correct. The manager said she would take one of the meals off the bill but instead over charged me ( I ordered 2 burgers they charged me for 3 and then took one off- tricking me to think I was getting a discount) and then took it off the bill. I asked why and they said they had to for inventory??? Then they had to refix it again. Go to Chilis down the road.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dewey, Arizona
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was a first for us, and we were very pleased. The steak I had was the least expensive, only about $15, but was every bit as good as an expensive one. They bring you their homemade potato chips as a free appetizer to munch on while you wait. The coffee was very good as was the service. We were pleased with the quality of the food, the reasonable price and the nice clean restaurant!

Visited October 2012
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I went to Flatirons while on a recent trip to Colorado springs and let me say it was amazing! The food was absolutely amazing I had their flatiron steak it was tender and seasoned well my husband had the enchiladas and for it not being a mexican restaurant they were delictable. When we entered into the building we were greeted with warm smiles and our server was amazing as well as the people who ran our food everyone there is friendly and a attentive when we come back to Colorado springs we will defiantly be back to Flatirons

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere