“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Flatiron's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #203 of 1,181 restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake Ave
Transit: Though public transportation is limited we are conveniently located just West of I-25 on Lake Ave and within walking distance of the Courtyard Marriott.
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I went to Flatirons while on a recent trip to Colorado springs and let me say it was amazing! The food was absolutely amazing I had their flatiron steak it was tender and seasoned well my husband had the enchiladas and for it not being a mexican restaurant they were delictable. When we entered into the building we were greeted with warm smiles and our server was amazing as well as the people who ran our food everyone there is friendly and a attentive when we come back to Colorado springs we will defiantly be back to Flatirons

• 5 of 5 stars Food

65% Recommend
Atlanta
“The food as well as the name of this place is FLAT”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Friday night and there were cars all around this place. That's normally a good sign, but I should have realized that the other choices close by were the Village Inn, IHOP, or Burger King.

The tomato basil soup was terrible. We sent it back after taking two tastes. There was little apology and it was still on the bill at checkout time.

The only time we saw the waitress was when we ordered our food and when the bill came.

The flatbread pizzas lived up to this restaurant's name...again FLAT.

There's nothing special about this place other than it's location close to the interstate. Think Chili's or Bennigan's and then lower your expectations down a couple of notches.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Yum! Great gluten-free options!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We received a coupon for this restaurant and decided to give this place a try. I am SO happy we did! I cannot tell you the last time we actually had gluten free options for appetizers AND dessert! Everything we had was fantastic. Our waiter could not have been any nicer and knowledgeable. Compared to most restaurants, this place had a pretty extensive list of options. The atmosphere is very nice, and they offer patio seating as well. The prices were very reasonable. We will be back....often.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“What could have been....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Take an attractive room with a pleasant outdoor patio - add friendly and efficient service - throw in a few cold beers and lots of specials and promotions. What's not to like? THE FOOD. My wife and I have eaten here a few times, and it never even rises to average. Which is a shame, because virtually everything else about the place is endearing. So go for a beer, enjoy the sports on the many screens, tip well, and remember not to order any food!

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Woodland Park, Colorado
“First time and last time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family and I stopped here on Labor Day and sat outside to enjoy the beautiful day. Everything about the restaraunt was so-so at best. I ordered a basic burger; tried to order with cheddar cheese but they were out, my bacon that I ordered never showed up on the burger (I was charged), and the burger arrived more than well done even though I ordered with pink. Not once did the server ask us how the food was. The rest of the food was average. Would have done better if I went to Chili's down the road. Very disappointed. First time and last time I will ever visit a Flatirons.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere