“Fun, food, and new friends” 5 of 5 stars

719-322-5731
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Colorado Springs' culture and cuisine while exploring downtown Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, or Old Colorado City on foot. Participants will sample unique food and drink from locally owned and operated 4-6 culinary destination. Perfect for those interested in history, culture and of course, good food! A great idea for a friends'-day-out, birthday celebration, couples' anniversary, group outing, or just for the sake of having fun! Advance ticket purchase is required. Tours sell out in advance. For tickets or more information, please visit our website.
3 attraction reviews
“Fun, food, and new friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We're local, the rest of the group traveled here. Fun to meet people from all over and get to know Manitou in a new way.

Visited June 2013

Garland, Texas, United States
“recommend for locals or visitors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I had a great time on this tour. We went back to one location the next day for lunch and another place to make some purchases.

Visited June 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“a fun and delicious way to sample downtown restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have lived in Colorado Springs for 13 years. The food tour I went on was 2.5 hours long, and we visited 6 establishments downtown. What I liked best is that some of the places we visited I hadn't been to before. Each place we went to gave us food samples, and they were all delicious. One of the places also gave us a beer sample. The food portions were generous enough to make us very full by the end of the tour. We were treated well by all of the servers. Our tour guide Jeremy dished out some local history along the route. I consider myself somewhat of a foodie having grown up in Southern California surrounded by top notch restaurants. This tour exceeded my expectations. The food was fabulous. Our guide and fellow tour takers were fun people. Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes, as your traveling pace is sometimes brisk, and you walk several blocks. Next time I want to try the downtown cocktail tour.

Visited March 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Went on a tour today with my husband and a bunch of my coworkers. It was great! I would recommend this to anyone who is visiting or wants a chance to learn about some food adventures to be had in downtown Colorado Springs

Visited September 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Full & Happy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Enjoyed the Delicious Colorado Springs Downtown Food Tour this afternoon lead by Jeremy. He was knowledge and fun...sharing interesting history about the area and culinary insights about the commmunity. He made sure everyone in our group of 11 had an enjoyable experience. We made six stops on on our walking tour, and all were delicious! The friendly proprieters were very generous with the servings provided. My tummy is full and taste buds are happy after my afternoon with Colorado Springs Food Tours!

Visited September 2012