“Great food and Red Stripe” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 1,178 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dallas, TX
“Great food and Red Stripe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Nice little place and great food. My wife and I have been to Jamaica several times, and we are always looking for a good Jamaican food place. Just wish I lived in the area so I could eat there more often. And good Jamaican food isn't the same without a COLD Red Stripe, and it was cold.

Visited May 2014

Boulder, Colorado
“So Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I stopped at Jamaican Flavor for dinner with my family on a trip to Colorado Springs, and we loved it. We had the jerk pork and the brown stew chicken. Both were amazing! All sides were also excellent. My 7 year old son who is a foody, raved about it, and my 9 year old daughter, who is picky, actually ate. If your kids only like fried want fried goodies like chicken fingers and fries, the manager said you should call ahead and they can prepare them for you. Super nice staff and a great experience all around.

Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Really good paties and good home feel. Oxtails were flavored well...the sweet potatoe pie was ok...I will return.

Joshua Tree, California
“BEST JERK CHICKEN EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

A place I have to go to every time I come to Colorado Springs. Small place, not made for large groups but there is a lot of take out. You can get your food Hot, Mild, etc. and if you get it hot the owner will bring out a towel and a pitcher of water when he says you sweating. Enjoy it, very tasty and can be very hot!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great, Authentic Jamaican Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I chose this restaurant based on the excellent food reviews on Trip Advisor--the food was EXCELLENT, authentic Jamaican food. The owners are Jamaican, the food is fresh, and you get large portions. I have been to Jamaica 15 times, and this food tastes exactly like it does in Jamaica. Most of the food is cooked to order, so it may take 15-20 minutes, but it is fresh, delicious and worth the few minutes to wait. You don't go to this restaurant if you want to have an excellent atmosphere--you go for the authentic food, so that is why I gave the atmosphere a low score. The Brown Stew Chicken & the rice and peas and cabbage is so delicious!

• Visited May 2013