“Fun Place To Eat” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #214 of 1,194 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Eclectic, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This is a new Brewy in Colorado spring and in my opinion its the best!!!
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
“Fun Place To Eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

They had some killer Mac & Cheese items that I just about couldn't recover from because they were so good!

The beer was good; however, I didn't find one that I liked. Yet, I appreciated the waitress who gave me samples to try throughout the evening to see if one caught my fancy.

Visited February 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Seitan was awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I tried the seitan for the first time and WOW! It was really delicious. I understand it is a brew pub but it would be nice to offer more than one Pinot Grigio--Ecco Domani--ICK!

We were in a large party from work but the service was still not too bad, considering the size of our party.

Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“yum and yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

They have a cool "pub meets basement living room" feel. The beer is great. I recommend doing the taster so you can try them all. Each glass has a decent amount for 2 people to share. The food is pretty delicious for a pub. Get the curry ketchup. The sliders are superb. Yummy gouda soup. I have to echo another reviewer here, the service sucks. They aren't rude, just absent. We went at an off hour when it wasn't busy and there was plenty of staff. Don't go if you have something to do for awhile.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great Vibe and Food but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

they have a serious service problem! We believe in supporting our local businesses so we go regularly however, more times than not the service is really poor (if you can get any at all). When they fix this, I will adjust my rating accordingly. Until then, I wouldn't suggest going there if you have any time constraints.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Great Brew Pub in the Springs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Located in a strip center near Garden of the Gods, trinity Brewing is a big surprise. The beer choices are great and they brew some good beer. The food is typical pub fare, but very good. Nothing beats sitting outside with a view of Pikes Peak. Feel free to bring your kids and your dog. Very family friendly.

• Visited August 2012