“Amazing food, friendly and welcoming service” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #154 of 1,062 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: middle eastern food,.voted best of the springs,(2008/2009)best shawarmah(gyros)voted by: gazette & independent.
Colorado Springs
“Amazing food, friendly and welcoming service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stopped by here in a whim because we were close by. The staff is so warm, friendly and attentive. The food is delicious! Although it's an "order at the counter" establishment, the gentleman taking care of us extended table service to us.

I would give this restaurant higher ratings if the setting were more upscale. Expect a super-casual cafe setting and you won't be disappointed!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Love the combo plate. Great prices for the amount of food you get. Awesome hot tea! The flavors were very consistent every time and the service is great.

Visited September 2013
Boskydell, IL
“I Love the Food Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant to visit while in Colorado Springs. My parent's used to live here and this is the one restaurant I make sure not to miss. Everything is full of amazing flavor. I have at some point tried everything on the menu and it is all great! It is really hard to pick a favorite dish, I used to always get the ultimate sandwich or ultimate platter, but have been getting the veggie platter the last few times I have visited. My only complaint is that the rice used to be included on the plates, but now is extra, but I guess rice has gone up in price! However, you have to get the rice, it is so good. I could make a meal out of just a plate of their rice! This is one of my all time favorite restaurants anywhere. I have been going here while visiting my parent's ever since they were a little hole in the wall in Manitou Springs. Love the food!

Visited February 2013
Morgantown, Pennsylvania
“Not to bad,”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

The food is ok, its a little dry, but its not to bad. The place reminds me of a place in the middle east, the staff are not locals. The smoke bar next door is a little shady.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Too delicious for words”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Nevertheless, here are a few. This food is so so so delicious. I told them it's the best food in the whole world. I spend every August in CS to get away from the Arkansas heat. There are many good places to eat in CS and this is my favorite, although I'm only an expert on two things--the gyro and the vegetarian platter (I always get the platter not the plate) . I love the gyro but I get the platter nearly always b/c everything is delicious on it. These delicious things are the bans ganoush, hummus, falafels, and the Bulgar parsley thing(name of has fallen out of my head!). The pita is great and the garlic sauce that goes with it. I also get a yogurt sauce. In CS I stay where it's easy to get to either location. I go downtown when it's not crowded (or sometimes when. I don't have to pay the meter). I love both places b/c of the food.(not the I atmosphere which you won't even notice while you are chewing. By the way I live in Hot Springs AR where there is not even one Middle Eastern (or Greek) restaurant. HEY someone. Please move here and open one!

• Visited August 2012