“Staff A+, Clean, Hot Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   15275 Struthers Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80921   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #32 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
“Staff A+, Clean, Hot Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Friendliest staff in Colorado Springs. Showed up late to breakfast which they had kept out for others - and asked before they took it away. Clean room. Fast (enough) internet. Large flatscreen TV.

Hot breakfast was an egg dish (scrambled) and a meat (sausage or ham).

Indoor pool.

Noisy - floors & ceilings don't block as much sound as other hotels. Footsteps from above, doors closing, and people walking down the halls much more annoying than other hotels.

Room Tip: Avoid north end (assuming noise problems are isolated to that end of the building)
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Bob C,
thanks for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn and Suites USAFA on Trip Advisor! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we apologize that you experienced noise issues. Glad we could accommodate your breakfast needs - our upgraded breakfast buffet has been a hit! Please come back and stay with us the next time you are in Colorado Springs! The Fairfield Inn & Suites USAFA wants to be your home away from home! Like us on Facebook for updates and offers!

I Remain,
Tami Long

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel is in a great location and the staff are very helpful. Building is clean and rooms are spacious. We stayed there at the same time many people were there who have evacuated due to the fires. It was great that they also allowed pets. They have a spacious room on the first floor so that you can order food, play games or enjoy large families meeting there. Also a great breakfast in the same large room. Highly recommend if traveling with a group.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Kiffy 51,
thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites USAFA North on TripAdvisor! We appreciate your business! It was a trying time, that Black Forest Fire; however, it was a time for our team to shine with their guest service skills! We hope that if you visit our area again, that we will see you back at the Fairfield Inn & Suites USAFA North!! If you are on Facebook, Like our page for updates on area events, and the occasional special offer!
Wherever your travels take you, travel safe!

At your Service!
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We had a wedding party stay at the hotel and the staff was very accommodating and went out of their way to ensure that everyone was situated. The end of our stay was during the Black Forest fire and the staff was working overtime trying to accomodate the evacuees.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Golden Girl USA,
Thank you for giving us such a nice review on TripAdvisor! I am glad that you enjoyed your visit to the Fairfield Inn & Suites. I hope you enjoyed the wedding! We look forward to hosting you in the future when you visit our area again. Please "like" us on Facebook!

Buena Vista, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Nice place to stay with easy access off I 25 is covenient if you are traveling through Colorado Springs or touring the area. It is a good value and moderately price. Friendly staff . If you are touring the area close to Garden of the God, shopping and the US Air Force Academy.

Room Tip: Inn is set back on a side street from I 25 and all rooms do not face the interstate thus you do not...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear 1313Travel,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs North USAFA! We appreciate your business, and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Whenever you are back in the North Colorado Springs area, we hope that you will think of us and call us your home away from home! If you get a minute, would you "Like" us on Facebook? We often put specials on our Facebook Page for our Friends!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We just finished a six day stay here. We chose it because it was dog friendly and close to where we were originally located. Rooms were very clean, bed comfortable. Bathroom spacious. Located in an area with many eateries. I got to know the staff very well because I ended up staying in my room for most of the time due to a severe case of bronchitis compounded by altitude sickness. I could barely stand and the staff...the housekeepers to the front desk, were very kind to me. The manager even offered to take my golden out since I was so unsteady. We thought the breakfast was the best of the six hotels we stayed on this trip...lots of variety with hot items that were hot. Sheri, the attendant checked the temps frequently, and worked hard to keep supplies stocked. Shannon at the front desk was lovely as were the other ladies..I just can't remember all the names! We were in the Springs to visit my husband's mother, and he said he would definitely stay here again. Very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the south side as it faces the Academy and the mountains.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear MFHoosier,
thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites USAFA North, we love our guests, and taking care of people is just "what we do!" I hope that you are feeling better now that you are home and in a location that supplies OXYGEN! It was our pleasure to have you with us, and Chloe is a sweetheart, it would have been a pleasure to walk her. Thank you for staying with the Fairfield Inn & Suites USAFA North, and we look forward to seeing you again, the next time you visit Colorado Springs, CO.

I remain, At your service!!

Tami Long GM
Berkeley, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The rooms were gorgeous, hotel is clean, breakfast is good...but 1) our microwave was broken, and it took a ridiculous amount of time for a new one to come..and 2) they messed up in billing my card not once, but THREE times...I ended up being triple charged, and it took weeks to fix, with no apology.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear ichasedragons,
Thank you for your time. We appreciate you filling out a Trip Advisor comment for the Fairfield Inn & Suites Monument CO. I am sorry to hear about your issues that you experienced during your stay! I am sorry that it took a while to replace your microwave. Additonally, I am very distressed to hear about your billing problem. Is it resolved now? If not, or if you would like to describe the issue that you had; please call me at the hotel...719 488 4644.
I hope that you will stay with us again when next you visit the Colorado Springs are.

I remain, At your service

Tami Long GM
Pueblo, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The staff was very nice and the rooms very clean. The complimentary breakfast was very good also. While seated having my breakfast, I was amazed by the people treating the attendant with no respect. The attendant was doing a fantastic job trying to make everyone happy, then you would hear a gentlemen yelling, your out of biscuits! Or another couple moaning about the yoguet flavors. And on and on........ Give me a break people. Its complimentary, its not the end of the world. There are far worst things happening in this world. Get a grip! Compliments to the attendant for not losing her cool.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Tami L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Lyla R,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will pass your accolades on to our Breakfast Ambassador! Some mornings are just more hectic than others, and some guests have a bigger sense of urgency in the morning!! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay, and hope that the next time you come up to the Springs, that you will stay with us again!
Safe travels!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy

Address: 15275 Struthers Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Location: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
Ranked #32 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy 2.5*
The newly designed Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy hotel is conveniently located in Monument just off of I-25. Come relax and enjoy our full array of amenities in addition to clean, contemporary, vibrant guest rooms and surroundings. We’re proud to be voted by guests as one of the top-rated Fairfield Inn & Suites nationwide! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.