“A Fairfield that lives up to the Marriott name” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   15275 Struthers Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80921   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #39 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“A Fairfield that lives up to the Marriott name”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

We stayed here for a friend's wedding that was down the road, and I was pleasantly surprised with everything. The staff was friendly and attentive. I had called the front desk for a bottle of lotion and it was at my door in less than 3 minutes. The rooms were sizeable and clean and comfortable. The hot tub was a nice addition for a relaxing dip after all the hiking at the national parks that were just a quick jump down the highway. The breakfast wasn't spectacular, but it certainly wasn't unappetizing. Overall, I must say I was very pleased with the whole hotel experience.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

Hotel has some merits and demerits. Service is great ,staff are nice. Hotel is clean and bed is comfortable. But internet is slow,wall is thin and train noise is hirrible.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Apex, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

This is a very nice hotel although it is very, very far north. It's almost in Monument. It was a bit of a drive back to Colorado Springs but we were familiar with the area so we really didn't mind that much.

The hotel is new, the rooms are clean and the staff was very nice. Breakfast in the morning was good. The pool was closed the 1st day due to chemical problems but we used it the 2nd day. Just remember to bring your room key if you use the hot tub outside. We managed to lock ourselves out as we left the room key in the indoor pool area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
AimeeTylor, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, responded to this review, August 28, 2011
I am again blown away by the gracious and generous reviews posted by the last few people. I appreciate that you point out our property is truly the northern-most hotel in Colorado Springs. Being located close to the Air Force Academy Main/North Gate is a great benefit, but also means we are a bit further north than the cluster of other hotels. That said, I am proud of the businesses around us and happy to be known as both a part of Colorado Springs AND a part of Monument- the best of both worlds! Thanks for the reviews and keep on writing! Aimee
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

This is a fairly new property and it was just fabulous! The hot tub/pool area was cozy and relaxing, the area in which the hotel is located was soooo handy. I traveled by car all day and there was a great car wash nearby with a couple choices for fueling stations. Eating was just next door or drive 5 minutes down the road and you have major chain restaurants with shopping. The room was fabulous with a nice flat screen TV and a very confy bed with lots of pillows! The bathroom was extra roomy for me as the one I was in the night before in a higher star hotel was cramped and not user friendly. Temp was comfortable in the room and no noise at all. Breakfast in the morning was nice, biscuits and gravy were the highlite with great healthy alternatives such as yogurt, and different cold juices. Very safe and clean area of North Co Springs/near the Air Force Academy. Great place if you plan to visit Denver also-not far down the highway. On my next trip back I plan on staying here. Very pleased with my stay-the staff was very friendly too! I even got a coupon for 10% off dinner the night I stayed to Texas Roadhouse. Great accessability to highway and in and out of hotel-no hassels.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011 via mobile

Clean, friendly staff. A bit far from area attractions but we didn't mind. Its nice to have a full kitchen.

• Stayed August 2011
colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

Our family reunion of about 25 could not have been more comfortable. The staff was very friendly, helpful, fun and went the extra mile in spite of being full. Always a smile at the desk. Housekeeping most helpful when I locked myself out of the room - again! Rooms were quite adequate - not plush but very clean, very comfortable and cheerfully decorated. Great beds. The hotel and rooms are light and bright - not dark and moody. The rooms actually have good lighting! I hate dark hotel rooms. Breakfast with waffles and biscuits/gravy wasn't 5 star but nobody left hungary. Something for everybody None of us had any complaints! We hung out visiting and they didn't rush us out. Something for everybody. Location worked so well for us as we were going multiple directions and did not want to stay in the middle of traffic and asphalt. One post mentioned "noisy trains in the middle of the night." I asked our group and no one heard the train except me and I was listening for it. Kids loved the pool and adults enjoyed the firepit on the deck. The view oculdn't be beat. Unobstructed view of the Colorado Rockies. Was very peaceful, clean and comfortable. I will suggest we have our next reunion here again

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Colorado Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

We reserved 20 rooms months before the wedding of our daughter for family coming from out of state. The people we worked with regarding holding those rooms went very well and we couldn't be more satisfied. The comments from family after staying was also very positive. The rooms were excellent, the breakfast was satisfying and well prepared and service was always cordial and done expediently.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy

Address: 15275 Struthers Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Location: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
Ranked #39 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy 2.5*
The newly designed Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy hotel is conveniently located in Monument just off of I-25. Come relax and enjoy our full array of amenities in addition to clean, contemporary, vibrant guest rooms and surroundings. We’re proud to be voted by guests as one of the top-rated Fairfield Inn & Suites nationwide! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs North/Air Force Academy, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.