“Fantastic!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Caspian Cafe Mediterranean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,196 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden of the Gods Rd
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great food, interesting flavors, great atmosphere! We had the Mediterranean pizza for an appetizer. It was very fresh and tasted great! Then I had the olive chicken and my husband had the Persian chicken. We enjoyed the meal so much that we even stayed and shared the homemade baklava for dessert. The whole experience was truly a pleasure. We will definitely go back next time we are in the Springs.

Colorado
“Our Neighborhood Eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

My husband and I, frequently, dine at Caspian Cafe.
We enjoy fine dining. We're never disappointed at Caspian's.
The icing on the cake is that the owner ... a tall, dark, and handsome gentleman ... greets you at the door and kisses the ladies on the cheek. :-)
We take friends and guests to Caspian's, as well. They always leave feeling great about their dining experience at Caspian, too.
Caspian's is a close tie with "Jake and Telly's" for our favorite mediterranean fare in Colorado Springs. We give them a thumbs up!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“How did they become #1?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Still can't figure how this place is ranked so high on TripAdvisor. Tried my best to see the positive side, but from the moment you walk up, you could tell it was run down. Inside was cold, hummus was simply okay, and pasta salad as a side was inedible. My veggie pizza on a pita was okay (tiny). Wife's Chicken Gyro was pretty good. I do not recommend this place, especially for the price of entrees.

Visited February 2014
C Springs CO
“A Great Blend of Mediterranean Inspired Dishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Six of us ate at Caspian Cafe last night and all six of us tried different dishes from six areas of the Mediterranean region and none of us were disappointed. I had the Rosemary Braised Lamb Shank which was braised in red wine and rosemary. It was very flavorful and falling off the bone tender. My wife had the Persian Chicken with Walnut Sauce. She loved the pomegranate sauce.

The decor is was not overstated and even the Belly Dancer was good. She was not only beautiful but entertaining. Our server Jennifer was very good.

The only knock I have is the wine list is lacking in quality wine selections. They are show-casing food from the Mediterranean and there are 1000s of great wines produced in Mediterranean countries but they only have a few on the menu. Get rid of the some of the Aussie and US plonk and replace them with some wines from Provence, Catalunya, Andalucia, and all of Italy.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“My Favorite Restaurant in the Springs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Caspian has held the spot of my favorite restaurant in Colorado Springs since I moved here 5 years ago. It is our go-to treat for date night and my first choice for treating out of town guests.

• Visited January 2014