“***Beware*** Not sure if this business is legitimate” 1 of 5 stars

OAKWOOD AT BELLA SPRINGS
1050 Milano, Colorado Springs, CO 80921   |
Ranked #76 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Orlando, Florida
“***Beware*** Not sure if this business is legitimate”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

The photos of this hotel caught my interest. I wanted to learn more about it so I did a search for it online and was very surprised to see that it doesn't have a website. The only online information it via Trip Advisor, Hotels, etc....no customer reviews, and very a bunch of blurry pictures which some of the buildings they show don't even look like the same architecture. The only phone numbers available are 800 numbers and when you call they don't even say a business name. I spoke with a customer service rep and did confirm, no web address and no local phone number very surprising in this day and age! When I asked for this business web address I was told their website was on Trip Advisor.....hmmmm. I would be careful about providing my credit card information to this "business" The man I spoke to had a very thick accent. I asked him where he was located and it took 3 times to understand Phoenix, AZ, that was a little surprising considering I was calling on a hotel for Colorado Springs, CO. ***BEWARE***

Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

1 review from our community

Been to OAKWOOD AT BELLA SPRINGS? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about OAKWOOD AT BELLA SPRINGS

Address: 1050 Milano, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Location: United States > Colorado > El Paso County > Colorado Springs
Ranked #76 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your OAKWOOD AT BELLA SPRINGS reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage OAKWOOD AT BELLA SPRINGS, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.