We were pleasantly surprised with an upgrade to a Jr. Suite on the second floor. The view is spectacular from all rooms. All the rooms come with a balcony that besides the great view of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak also provides wild life viewing. Every day we saw deer and bunnies. The location is great! We rented a car from the Denver airport and drove down. It took about an hour and a half. We were close to Manitou Springs, Cog train to Pikes Peak, Cave of the Winds, Cliff Dwellers, Seven Falls, Old Colorado City. We did just about everything from the tourist brochure that we could squeeze in on our 3 days. We even did a one hour morning horse back ride through Garden of the Gods! We would definitely return to this hotel. The room was great and the view was well worth the expense.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Garden Of The Gods Club, Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- The Lodge At Garden Of The Gods Club, Colorado Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Colorado Springs, Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is a 69-room legendary golf and spa resort boasting breathtaking views of Pikes Peak and the red rock formations of the Garden of the Gods National Landmark. Guests have complete access to all of Garden of the Gods Club and Resort's amenities, which include fine and casual dining, a state-of-the-art sports club, a spa and salon, a 27-hole golf course, tennis courts, and swimming pools. All guest rooms feature a dramatic view of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak from either a private patio or balcony and include a refrigerator, coffee maker and bath robes. Wireless Internet access and daily newspaper delivery are included in the resort fee. The Club and Resort is also a retreat for weddings, social events, and executive meetings. During your stay at Garden of the Gods Club and Resort, you can be as active or as pampered as you desire. Take advantage of the Sports Club's wide variety of fitness equipment and group exercise classes, hit the nearby walking trails, or get a golf or tennis lesson from our PGA or USPTA-certified professionals. The full-service spa and salon offers massages, facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures, hair care services, and luxurious retail products, and the cuisine served in The Club and Resort's Dining Room rivals that of some of the finest restaurants in larger cities. Additional dining options include The Lounge and, on a seasonal basis, Kissing Camels Grille at the golf clubhouse. The Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is conveniently located within five miles of many popular Colorado Springs attractions, including Garden of the Gods Park, the Rock Ledge Ranch historic site, the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center and the Old Colorado City shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Garden of the Gods Club and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.