Super comfortable and serene. Ideal place for a wedding. I went on business, so did not have time to use the pool and jacuzzi, but understand they are great. The Clerks were warm and welcoming, anticipating any needs. The view from the room was spectacular with a little patio outside, in the afternoon winter sun it was warm enough to lounge until the sun went down, while rabbits and dears wandered by. It felt a million miles from anywhere, and coming in and turning on the lovely gas fireplace, (a very nice one) I didn't watch any television, just the sunset over Pike's peak. and cozied down in my super comfortable king bed, getting the perfect rest I needed for the next day. Room service was prompt, food very good and reasonably price. There was even a little vanity room, extra closed and refrigerator. Only thing I'd say was a microwave would've made it perfect, that and a slightly more voluminous tub. Awesome.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Garden Of The Gods Club, Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- The Lodge At Garden Of The Gods Club, Colorado Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Colorado Springs, Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is a 69-room legendary golf and spa resort boasting breathtaking views of Pikes Peak and the red rock formations of the Garden of the Gods National Landmark. Guests have complete access to all of Garden of the Gods Club and Resort's amenities, which include fine and casual dining, a state-of-the-art sports club, a spa and salon, a 27-hole golf course, tennis courts, and swimming pools. All guest rooms feature a dramatic view of Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak from either a private patio or balcony and include a refrigerator, coffee maker and bath robes. Wireless Internet access and daily newspaper delivery are included in the resort fee. The Club and Resort is also a retreat for weddings, social events, and executive meetings. During your stay at Garden of the Gods Club and Resort, you can be as active or as pampered as you desire. Take advantage of the Sports Club's wide variety of fitness equipment and group exercise classes, hit the nearby walking trails, or get a golf or tennis lesson from our PGA or USPTA-certified professionals. The full-service spa and salon offers massages, facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures, hair care services, and luxurious retail products, and the cuisine served in The Club and Resort's Dining Room rivals that of some of the finest restaurants in larger cities. Additional dining options include The Lounge and, on a seasonal basis, Kissing Camels Grille at the golf clubhouse. The Garden of the Gods Club and Resort is conveniently located within five miles of many popular Colorado Springs attractions, including Garden of the Gods Park, the Rock Ledge Ranch historic site, the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center and the Old Colorado City shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Garden of the Gods Club and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.