“Best Place to Stay ” 5 of 5 stars

Summer Deals Await
Ranked #34 of 107 Hotels in Colorado Springs
“Best Place to Stay ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I would recommend Value Place Colorado Springs to anyone staying for a short time or Extended stay. I have been there a few times on Business. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The manger Lyndsay was very helpful with any questions I had as well as giving me tips about the area. The assistant manager Braden was extremely helpful as well in my stay. It was very safe in all aspects which helped me feel secure with everything. It was very clean and the staff is on top of anything that may need assistance. The Rooms are very nice as well and they have snack vending machines as well as laundry facilities on site. Very fairly priced to mention. All in All whenever I come back thru Colorado Springs I won't even have to think twice about where to stay. Value Place met and exceeded all my expectations and then some. Great for Families as well. 5 out of 5 stars for me...

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Colorado Springs, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We really try to provide a clean, safe and friendly environment for all of our guests. I am delighted to hear you continually return to our hotel due to the excellent service our staff provides and the great rooms we have to offer. It is always a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us more in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Del Rio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Most awesome hotel I have stayed at. Very clean. Everything is in perfect / new condition. Nice convenient location. Super Walmart 1/2 mile away. Full sized appliances all in new condition. Soft and very comfortable bed with plenty of pillows. Modern construction with sound proof design. Staff is courteous, professional and helpful. It is hard to convey in a review what a nice hotel this is. If price were not a factor and I could stay at any hotel in the city it would still be here !

Room Tip: Just get here any way you can.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
manitou springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Ive stayed here for 3 months now. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Crystal and lyndsay at the front desk are very helpful and nice. The rooms are very clean and come with a full fridge plus stove top and microwave. 32" lcd tvs with many channels to choose from. I highly recommend staying here. From the staff to the property everything is on point.

• Stayed April 2014
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed at Value place during my two week visit to Colorado. The property was clean and well taken care of. The staff was friendly and gave good suggestions of things to do in the area. My only complaint was noise the people above me sounded like they were moving furniture all night. I called Matt one night when it was really late and he took care of it. I plan on coming back to Colorado in June and will stay again thanks to lyndsey and her team! Sobrina.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

My family has stayed in value places around the country and we are always satisfied. At this value place in particular, the receptionist crystal went above and beyond to assist us and even give us quality information about the area since we just moved here. I recommend value place to everyone for the affordable rate and amenities. Love the laundry facility traveling with toddlers!

• Stayed March 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Being new to the area and unsure of how well my living situation would while trying to settle into Colorado Springs, Value Place made my transition easy as possible. During my stay here I could say I almost felt at home. I was greeted by a wonderful staff the two women who work at the front desk Lindsay and Crystal were excellent in helping me get settled in and answered any questions or issues I had with great knowledge and enthusiasm. The room was clean from top to bottom as well as the surrounding and common areas with everything in working order. And best of all your right in the middle of everything you need stores and scenery with out haveing to go more then six miles. The price itself for the stay here is an amenity on its own. Great hotel with quality customer service.

• Stayed March 2014
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

My first two priorities for staying in a hotel are safety and cleanliness. This property is guided under the care of Lyndsay Dorman, Property Manager, and what a pleasure it was to stay there. The hotel is very secure and clean. Every time I walked in or out, I was greeted with a smile. Crystal, front desk clerk, is a lovely addition to the VP team. She was always so pleasant and efficient. From Von (houseman) to Kat and the rest of the housekeeping team, my stay was made comfortable. Highly recommended!! Thank you to all, Katherine Webb

Room Tip: I prefer top floors as the noise level was fairly quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business