“Fantastic room and service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$20 Off First Week
Ranked #30 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Del Rio, Texas
“Fantastic room and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Most awesome hotel I have stayed at. Very clean. Everything is in perfect / new condition. Nice convenient location. Super Walmart 1/2 mile away. Full sized appliances all in new condition. Soft and very comfortable bed with plenty of pillows. Modern construction with sound proof design. Staff is courteous, professional and helpful. It is hard to convey in a review what a nice hotel this is. If price were not a factor and I could stay at any hotel in the city it would still be here !

Room Tip: Just get here any way you can.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
manitou springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Ive stayed here for 3 months now. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Crystal and lyndsay at the front desk are very helpful and nice. The rooms are very clean and come with a full fridge plus stove top and microwave. 32" lcd tvs with many channels to choose from. I highly recommend staying here. From the staff to the property everything is on point.

• Stayed April 2014
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed at Value place during my two week visit to Colorado. The property was clean and well taken care of. The staff was friendly and gave good suggestions of things to do in the area. My only complaint was noise the people above me sounded like they were moving furniture all night. I called Matt one night when it was really late and he took care of it. I plan on coming back to Colorado in June and will stay again thanks to lyndsey and her team! Sobrina.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

My family has stayed in value places around the country and we are always satisfied. At this value place in particular, the receptionist crystal went above and beyond to assist us and even give us quality information about the area since we just moved here. I recommend value place to everyone for the affordable rate and amenities. Love the laundry facility traveling with toddlers!

• Stayed March 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Being new to the area and unsure of how well my living situation would while trying to settle into Colorado Springs, Value Place made my transition easy as possible. During my stay here I could say I almost felt at home. I was greeted by a wonderful staff the two women who work at the front desk Lindsay and Crystal were excellent in helping me get settled in and answered any questions or issues I had with great knowledge and enthusiasm. The room was clean from top to bottom as well as the surrounding and common areas with everything in working order. And best of all your right in the middle of everything you need stores and scenery with out haveing to go more then six miles. The price itself for the stay here is an amenity on its own. Great hotel with quality customer service.

• Stayed March 2014
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

My first two priorities for staying in a hotel are safety and cleanliness. This property is guided under the care of Lyndsay Dorman, Property Manager, and what a pleasure it was to stay there. The hotel is very secure and clean. Every time I walked in or out, I was greeted with a smile. Crystal, front desk clerk, is a lovely addition to the VP team. She was always so pleasant and efficient. From Von (houseman) to Kat and the rest of the housekeeping team, my stay was made comfortable. Highly recommended!! Thank you to all, Katherine Webb

Room Tip: I prefer top floors as the noise level was fairly quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We have stayed at a few different places around town and this is by far the very best. Customer service, cleanliness, overall experience has been awesome. I have and will continue to recommend this hotel to family and friends, as well as stay at other value place hotels across the country. Being able to call this place home has meant a lot to me and my husband. Thank you!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to Value Place Colorado Springs? Share your experiences!