“Never Disappointed” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Never Disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I've been coming to Thai Basil since it opened, and have had consistently good food and service. Fresh, fast and full of flavor! Everything I've ordered, from noodles to curry and more, has been enjoyable - and portions are on the larger side.

Only ding: Little tight on the elbow room, so don't plan on an intense or overly private conversation. Still, overall this is a go-to place.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Pueblo, Colorado
“Skip it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I had lunch there. We eat out frequently and are familiar with Asian food...including Thai. This was absolutely the worst. I had a duck dish with fried rice she had chicken and noodles. Both were smothered in a cloyingly sweet sauce that made both dishes taste the same. I was able to find a few small pieces of duck in my meal. Neither of us finished. As we were leaving the waitress commented " come back". I told her no. We shop in an Asian market in our home town. The wife of the owner is Thai. We told her about our experience at Thaibasil. She commented that she had eaten there and didn't finish her meal because it was too sweet. Enough said.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
“Tasty take out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We did take out as we worked through lunch. Everything was very tasty and generous portions. Would recommend for lunch.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas
“Delicious Thai food at a great low price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This small nondescript restaurant in a strip mall has fantastic food. The portions are large & you can tell that the ingredients are fresh. They have a large menu including several vegetarian options. The prices are amazing! My lunch order could have easily fed two and only cost me $7. I will definitely eat there again when I am back in town

Visited May 2013
“Delicious and inexpensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My son and I ate here at about 5:30 on a Saturday evening. The restaurant was quiet and uncrowded, but filled up before we left. Our server was friendly and helpful, making sure I knew that the Vietnamese noodle bowl I had ordered would be served cold, for instance. The food was very good, and portions were large enough that even my son, who had run a marathon earlier that day, took home leftovers. Our total bill was less than $30, including an appetizer and two Thai iced teas. There were even interesting little Asian fruit candies instead of the usual mints by the register. We had been here before, and will return again.

• Visited May 2013