We recently finished another wonderful and memorable vacation at Vista Verde. I can't say enough good things. The setting, scenery, accommodations, food and drink, activities, and staff are all fantastic. Everything about Vista Verde is first class all the way.
You are probably looking at reviews here because you are thinking a vacation like this might be fun - it absolutely is. For us, it is a complete departure from our everyday lives, and we get swept up in the experience. Somehow you hit on Vista Verde as a place that might be a good choice - it absolutely is. Every part of the operation, and your guest experience is dialed in. I can't imagine any other comparable place does it as well.
I did a lot of research before we chose Vista Verde the first time, and three things differentiated this ranch from most others. 1.) Most all the activities are accessible on or very near the ranch. At other places more travel was required to get to and from the activity sights. 2.) At many other ranches the activity agenda is pre-planned and inflexible. All guests participate together, in the same activities at the same time. Here, there is a guideline agenda, but because they have so much staff, and the staff is so multi-talented, you have more control in choosing what activities to do, when. 3.) Vista Verde may appear expensive compared to other choices - it absolutely is not. A trend in the industry is to offer "all-inclusive" vacations, but some are more "all-inclusive" than others. Vista Verde is much more "all-inclusive" than most - no nickel and diming here. That means you don't spend your week worrying about mounting costs.
I hope this review helps you decide to take a chance on Vista Verde. I am confident you will not be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Verde Guest Ranch Hotel Clark
- Vista Verde Guest Ranch Hotel
- Vista Verde Guest Ranch Clark, Colorado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vista Verde offers a diverse selection of activities making it more than just a riding ranch. Summer: hiking, rock-climbing, mountain biking and fly-fishing, trail riding and lessons. Winter: skiing, snowshoeing, sleigh rides and snowy horseback rides. Secluded cabins feature private hot tubs and wood stoves, with gourmet dining, wine tasting and cooking classes adding to the experience. Creative childrens' program makes it enjoyable for everyone, with special times set aside for adult only escapes ... more less