“Great place to see the area” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hooper Homestead Guest Quarter

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Central City
Hooper Homestead Guest Quarter
You added Hooper Homestead Guest Quarter to your Saves list
210 Hooper St, PO Box 284, Central City, CO 80427   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Central City B&B and Inns
Tampa
“Great place to see the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

A nice quite B&B in the hills above Central City in a tranquil setting. Stayed for the relaxation, wife had her massages( very good ) and enjoyed our stay. The breakfasts are simple and healthy, but if you need the full course breakfast you can fix it yourself. The rooms and decor are amazing, do not find places like this very often, and clean. Plan on going back soon.

Room Tip: Hidden suite is incredible :)
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

The "Into the Light" weekend workshop was a beautiful stepping stone on my journey of awakening. It came early on and was actually the first retreat I'd ever done. Christine catered the weekend to my level of understanding and experience and used techniques, practices, meditation and knowledge that she felt would be most beneficial to me. I came away with many tools and resources which I've been using regularly, as well as a deeper sense of well being, gratitude and love for myself. This retreat has not only benefited me in my own life, but all those around me too. Thank you Christine!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Alexandria, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I was at The Blissful Spirit Rejuvenating Retreat in the heart of the Rockies from May 2nd through May 20th. This is such a wonderful place for relaxing, meditating, healing, rejuvenating and finding yourself again in a quiet non-judgmental atmosphere. I stayed in the Hidden Treasure suite which was a comfortable one-bedroom suite with a private ground-floor entrance and private bath. The suite was spacious, beautifully decorated and was complemented with a great mini-kitchen. My time there will be forever remembered as a life changing experience for me. Christine (My Wellness Coach & owner) is truly amazing. Her experience & knowledge in nutrition, yoga, meditation, cooking classes, grocery shopping and the spa services were truly unbelievable and so amazing. The food and juices Christine made & shared with me daily was unbelievably scrumptious. I'm already at home trying out some of the unbelievable recipes she shared with me & I must say that my family loves them. I want to let you know that I arrived in a very unhealthy, over-medicated state and could barely walk from the bed to the restroom. But I left the healing retreat after 19 days, feeling like my old self again... Able to do more than I ever thought I could do upon arriving at the retreat. Christine is so patient and caring, and took so much time to answer all my questions. She is inspiring, motivating, nurturing, passionate, and energetic.

She specializes in designing treatments and retreats just for you. She is extremely professional and a master in her profession. I enjoyed each and every one of my spa sessions and I took advantage of ALL of her healing treatments during my retreat. I can't tell you which one was my favorite because I LOVED them all. I cannot say enough about the healing atmosphere that Christine puts out during her retreat and treatments... It was magical! My daughter joined me for three days and my husband joined me for four of my days of my retreat. Having my family come for some of my stay and also learn some amazing life changing habits was AWESOME... I cannot thank you enough, Christine for ALL you have done for me. I look forward to my next retreat with you:-) Namaste Christine!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Commerce City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

Our weekend at the Hooper Homestead bed and breakfast was one of the best experiences we ever had. the rooms were clean and the service was awesome. We especially enjoyed the view and surroundings of the bed and breakfast. The special care and breakfast was well worth our time and money and we would do it again in a heartbeat. I hightly recommend this place to anyone looking for a special time with family and friends.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Hooper Homestead was a very peacefully relaxing getaway. The room was very clean and the amenities were wonderful. The massage, yoga and healing sessions were a great experience. My visit here has been the best 2 days of rejuvenation I have had in a long time!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Thorndale, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

My mother and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hooper's Homestead. Our room was very clean and and the bed was quite comfortable. Each day I woke up listening to the whirring sounds that the many hummingbird's make as they go to the feeders situated all around the property. The Spa was great and the whole experience restful and within a short walk to the Opera. I will always have this trip to this B&B, as a cherished memory of time spent with my mom.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Longmont, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at Hooper Homestead. I love the beauty of the mountain side, the availability to massage, healing sessions are wonderful to a relaxing weekend. I definitely would go back again and again. Great way to relax and have a deep get away.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo

Been to Hooper Homestead Guest Quarter? Share your experiences!