“It's a nice place but, !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Reserve Casino Hotel

and 1 more site!
You added Reserve Casino Hotel to your Saves list
Reserve Casino Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   321 Gregory Street, Central City, CO 80427 (Formerly Fortune Valley Hotel & Casino)   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Central City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
AUTH 01701R, US
“It's a nice place but, !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The room was nice but I think they for got vacuum the carpet because there was chunks of dirt on the floor I noticed when we walked in. That was a first the room usually are very nice. One thing I can say for sure is the food is the worst we've ever had .You guys have good thing going but you have to do something about your restaurant .it's pretty bad when your fiends ask you where did you stay'? And you tell them. Then they reply that place is nice but I hope you didn't eat there.iIhope you guys can turn it around because that good for your reputation. Sorry to be so blunt but I'd rather you guys hear the truth from somebody then have somebody feed you a line of your restaurant could be so much better. The hotel is great place I love staying at your hotel this wasn't thefirst time we stay there we plan on coming back but plan on eating somewhere else unless you guys get this fixed thanks sincerely Steve z

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at the Reserve Cansino in Central City, CO. The rooms are very nice and the staff are very polite and helpful. We will continue to go to Reserve to enjoy ourselves as often as possible. It makes for a nice getaway especially on weekends.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Arvada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The remodel is nice, brings the hotel up to date, however this time the service was less than normal. Front desk was not as friendly as in prior visits and no one would answer the phone in the morning and when I walked down, no one was around. The Bistro meal was the best we have had, through all the different changes.

COLORADO SPRING, US
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Reserve Casino Hotel just amazes me.
Everything is on top in this place, from the courtesy and professionalism of the personal and their service, to the quality and cleanliness of the rooms, from the delicious meals to the looseness of their slots machines. Indeed their slots machines are the loosest I have seen and playing on it is winning guaranty!
Highly recommendable and I will go there again and again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

FORT COLLINS, US
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

The breakfast buffet was horrible! Had dinner at the chop house, food was just ok, but our server was excellent! Wish someone had told us what time the casino shuttles stop running. We were in Blackhawk and had to walk althe way back to the rReserve.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

RCHColorado, General Manager at Reserve Casino Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Matthew,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent visit to Reserve Casino Hotel. I’m happy to hear you were pleased with your server at Bistro 321, however I regret that you did not enjoy our breakfast buffet. Please feel free to contact me at 303-327-2238 so that I can get specifics on what exactly what wrong and correct the issue so it does not happen again. I’d also love to offer you a comp to come back and enjoy a meal on me. In the future, you can always call our 24 hour Guest Service Hotline at 303-921-2576 if you are not 100% satisfied with your visit to Reserve Casino Hotel. That way, we can correct the issue right away for you.
Thanks again for your feedback and I look forward to seeing you again.

Shannon K.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

My husband and I had a great stay. the only drawback was that for some reason we woke up to no hot water. BRRRRR Makes for a cold time washing my hair. This will not deter us from coming again. I am sure the problem got corrected. It was my Birthday and we come up for that almost every year. Would recommend it to my friends.

DENVER, US
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Every year I spend my Birthday up at Reserve. This stay was excellent! Great food, games and a perfect room. Room was very clean and warm. Casino games were great. I play roulette a lot and appreciate the $5 limit instead of $10. Of course will be coming back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Reserve Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!