“Great mexican food! HOT! if you ask for it! Go get a buritto” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 122 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great mexican food! HOT! if you ask for it! Go get a buritto”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

Yum! I can probably eat this every day! Great HOT dishes!!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Monument, Colorado
“Good basic Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

This is one of our favorite stops in Castle Rock. The food is very basic, straight up Mexican but always good. Chips are out of a bag, nothing special. Watch out for green chile, can be very hot (just order mild option if that is an issue for you.)

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs
“Since it was KFC”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2010

My family and I have gone to this restaurant for good but quick Mexican food for years. Lately though we have noticed a change in attitude at the restaurant. The food is still good, quick and without a lot of fanfare, but after my wife and I had a single entree each, which was a smothered burrito we went to pay and there was an automatic tip on the bill which was figured within the cashiering system. I noticed it after I had paid and asked why was there a tip automatically included in the bill and I had also left a tip on the table. She responded by saying "we have the right to be tipped and we pay taxes on it". I was surprised at the attitude and disappointed with the manager. I felt robbed because it was obvious she was not going to inform me of this new way to make additional money.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver
“Worlds Best Breakfast Burros”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2009

The breakfast burritos a incredible and they are a great value. The service is very friendly. We placed a large order for our company and they filled the order without a blink!

When the say hot they are not kidding!!!

Lone Tree, Colorado
“INCREDIBLE MEXICAN FOOD!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

We love Santiago's! It is housed in an ancient fast food restaurant building close to I-25, off Wolfensburger. But don't let looks deceive you - the food is to die for!!! The green chili is legendary in these parts (even sold in the freezer section at the grocery stores) but the hot is definitely not for the faint of heart ---spicy. If you like hot food start with the 1/2 and 1/2 (half hot/ half mild) green chili as it is a good deal hotter than average . My kids rave about the smothered beef and bean burritos and combination plates. I adore the enchiladas (one chicken, one cheese and beef) and my husband is crazy about the carnitas and green chili. The Pico de Gallo is fresh and served with warm chips! The wait staff is always on the run if you eat in but they are sweethearts and will refill your soda until you float away! The drive up window can be a little surly but all part of the experience. We usually take-out and enjoy at home as they don't offer margaritas or beer. A great spot for a quick lunch or a casual dinner. Enjoy!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere