The Pea is a family restaurant with really good food. Their menu is quite extensive. And the food is consistently good.
* Service is quick
* Food is served hot
* Food is spiced just right
* Drinks are very large
* Portions are large
* Food is high quality
* The fresh baked rolls are outstanding
* Good location, right by the outlet mall
* Very fairly priced
* Huge deserts that are very tasty
The bad -
* The restaurant fills up during prime time dining hours. You may have a 10 to 45 minute wait.
You will like the Pea!
If you own or manage Black Eyed Pea Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.