My husband & I stayed at the Rocky Mountain Lodge for one of the best getaways we've ever had. Our innkeepers were warm & accomodating. They were always available to make reservations, offer advice, give directions. We booked the Wild West package, which came with an activity booked for each day of the 5 days we were there. The day we arrived, we received a schedule of our stay, with applicable tickets attached.
The Lodge was beautiful, extremely neat & immaculate. And the three course breakfasts were just awesome! We can't wait to return with our friends or family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast Lodge and 2 Cabin rentals in the mountains at Pikes Peak, 6 miles from Colorado Springs. 4 Bedroom lodge, private baths, fireplaces, outdoor hot tub, 3-course breakfasts. Romance and area attraction packages available. 4 Or 5 bedroom Lodge rental available. Honeymoons, romantic getaways & vacation rentals. Voted Best to Visit Again & Again, Best with Nearby Attractions, and Best for a Honeymoon/Anniversary by Arrington's Inn Traveler Book of Lists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Cascade
- Rocky Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins Cascade, Colorado