“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Carbondale
Cuisines: Chinese, Korean, Hawaiian, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Every time I go there they make me feel welcome. The food is always amazing. I love to try new things every time I am there. Recommend to anyone who makes it near Carbondale.

“The best Sushi I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I love this restaurant. The service was amazing, and the Sushi is the best I have ever had. Highly recommend to anyone who loves good food. Also try the Mango Cheesecake! It is to die for!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carbondale, Colorado
“Super fantastic amazing service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stopped by on a Sunday and it was a little quiet. That gave me the chance to chat with the owners, Willie and Susan and I got to know them. They are amazing people with quite the stories to tell. I went in by myself, and left with new friends.

The food was good. I had the porc Gyoza, Shiro-Miso, and a bowl of Udon soup. It definitely hit the right spot in my stomach.

I came by again on a Tuesday -- where they have two-for-one sushi -- and filled myself up with some rolls without having to completely empty my wallet.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Carbondale, Colorado
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Quite and understated, I can't help but enjoy the Sushi here, the fish is brought in fresh and the attentiveness in preparation of their rolls is the best, the staff is great and always friendly, they go out of their way to provide top notch service to all their diners. You have to try this restaurant whether it is for the Sushi or entree menu you will not e disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Hard to review”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Well I left with a weird impression. The hot menu was really pretty good I'm a chef so maybe I'm pickier than most but the sushi was terrible the rice was wrong the fish while ok wasn't pristine the sauces were too relied upon the owners were really nice and the server was lame 180 dollars later for three people and a baby and I would have to say I might not be back

• 2 of 5 stars Food