“Went for the cheesecake - found good food and service.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Takeout
Poteau, Oklahoma
“Went for the cheesecake - found good food and service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

We found Dirito's because my wife was on a diligent search for New York style cheesecake. She found it and was not disappointed. I was eating light so had a half Chef's salad. It was generous, well-presented and tasty. Our boys shared a pizza, which looked and tasted great. Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive. When visiting or traveling through Canon City, we plan to return to Dirito's.

Kearney, Nebraska
“Good italian, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

We visited Dirito's for dinner during our trip to Royal Gorge and Canon City this July. The local newspaper had a coupon for a free beer or wine with purchase, and this drew us to Dirito's. We were not disappointed! We sat on their nice patio, which was clean and covered. They served us complimentary bread with roasted garlic cloves, which was excellent. The house salad and Italian dressing was delicious as well. My fiance and I both got calzones -- his was meatball and I created my own. The only critique I have is the marinara sauce tasted a little too much like spaghetti sauce for my taste, but my fiance liked it. Overall, the service was good and the food was great as well!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere