“A must do!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 22 Activities in Canon City
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Raft Masters has been in business under the same ownership since 1989 and we have offered quality rafting trips on two great rivers. The Arkansas River is 45 miles southwest of Colorado Springs near Canon City. We provide thrills in the Royal Gorge, family fun on the Bighorn Sheep Canyon and floats for all ages and abilities. Raft Masters FREE wetsuit, river boot and paddle jacket allows you to "Experience the Thrill without the Chill'.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“A must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Our guide was Ryan and we had an awesome time! He made us feel comfortable and we had instructions at every step of the way, he was also knowledgable about the area and gave us a real tour-we also got to jump off a rock into the river-heaps of fun! A must do if you have a the chance, and really worth the money! Thanks guys!!

3 attraction reviews
“Great September Rafting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

This is the only company that would still take rafting trip in late September. Even though the rest advertised May thru Sept most close right after Labor Day. BL was an awesome rafting guide. We had a great time on the Arkansas river. We definitely choose this rafting company again.

Altoona, Iowa
“Raft Masters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Raft Masters was a fantastic experience. Chuck was amazing. He was very fun and very knowledgable. He not only was our raft master but also a fabulous tour guide. He knew a lot of history and told us all about it as we went down the river. I will definitley be back to Raft Masters if i make it to CO again.
Thanks for the amazing experience. :)

Jen

Fort Madison
“Return to Raft Masters?? Heck YES!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My family had a GREAT time on the all day trip through the Royal Gorge. Booking our trip was a breeze. The safety talk on the trip to raft was serious and fun all in one. Ryan our guide was very knowledgeable about the river & surrounding area. He made the trip fun yet safe. I definitely recommend booking with Raft Masters....their CUSTOMER SERVICE goes above and beyond just satisfying another customer....they prove that they are the BEST!! We can't wait to return!!!

Palm Springs, California
“Great E Ticket!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My friend and I had a great time on our rafting trip down the gorge this past August. I didn't know that I would be going down the "gorge", since I didn't book the trip, my friend did. I thought it was going to be the easier part of the river and I was getting pretty nervous on our ride up in the bus. We were assigned our guide "Chrispy" (Chris) and he reassured me that it would be fine. We did hit some exciting level fours and Chrispy grabbed me just in time before I bounced out of the raft! He knew exactly what to do at every moment and I was super impressed with his knowledge of the river. He actually had rafted since he was a kid on that river. So, please go and ask for Chrispy as your guide. He is terrific.

Visited August 2013

Been to Raft Masters? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Raft Masters, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.