“Stinks” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 65 Restaurants in Canon City
Wichita, Kansas
“Stinks”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We walked in the door and immediately my wife asked, "Do you smell that?". It smelled bad. Almost as if the toilet overflowed in the bathroom right as you enter. Anyway we were hungry as we had just gotten into town late Tuesday. We sat down anyway. We shouldn't have. They were understaffed. Service was slow. My wife's Pita bread from her sandwich, well you could have used it as a mini frisbee. And there was no dressing on the sandwich either.

Visited July 2014

“Worst place ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went here for supper during our vacation. They were not that busy but we waited forever to be seated. The waitresses were not attentive. The manager spent more time pruning herself then ensuring we were having a good experience. The food was gross. They walked by our table multiple times without refilling our drinks. This is the second bad experience I have had at a Village Inn. I will never eat at one again.

Canon City, Colorado
“i love the food and the service was greaT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We went for lunch the other day and the food was great! I didn't know but kids were free. And the service couldn't have been better. Im not sure what the girls name was but she said she was pregnant, I guess 5 months but you couldn't tell. I hope she knows how much we appreciate her being so kind. Oh and the food was so good I went back the next day.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hutchinson, Kansas
“Crowded but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I happened to stop in Friday evening, and apparently the whole town comes for the fish fry. Once I finally got seated, the service and food were both good. That slice of European Truffle pie was fabulous!

Visited April 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Village Inn, the usual Village Inn food but the staff is awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

The waiters and other staff are friendly, fast, and helpful. It is the usual Village Inn food, pretty decent. Awesome pies and desserts.

Visited April 2014