“Great place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bar, Coffee Shop
Spring, Texas
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stayed in Canon City for 5 days and we ate breakfast there all 5 days! The food is great, prices are reasonable and the service is good. Not sure about lunch and dinner but its a must visit for breakfast!!!

Visited May 2013

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Un-Corporate Coffee House”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Needed a caffeine fix and swung into Cannon Coffee Cafe for a double espresso to go. Nice staff, good prices, quick service. Good to know that Starbucks has not completely saturated this part of Colorado... It was a late breakfast scene on a weekend and the place was loaded with locals who seemed to be enjoying some good looking items - sorry I didn't have time to sample, maybe next time!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
“Good but watch out for the pepper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had a good breakfast at a reasonable price with good, prompt service. My wife order bacon which was served literally covered with pepper. She couldn't eat it, and the menu gave no warning that the bacon would be "pepper encrusted."

Visited April 2013
Canon City, Colorado
“Coffee is ok.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I've only gone in for coffee but the staff was always nice, they didn't know aot about coffee but its ok. Its always very clean and has wifi so theres a plus. its ok but nothing speical.

Visited August 2012
“Love it here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went here with my family on Monday morning. An adorable little waitress waited on us promptly and efficiently. Not once did we have to ask for our coffee to be refilled. They roast their own coffee!!!! I had the granny cakes which were great, that bacon they have made me want to get down on my knees and thank god for this bacon. The rest of the fam got egg plates. My son loved his green chili plate. Overall we had a great experience, that little waitress impressed me with her quick step and lively manner. She even picked up the slack of the other waitress she was with. Very well trained which is something you don't see much of. I recommend completely!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere