“Excellent Service, nice location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Colorado Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Canon City
Colorado Inn
You added Colorado Inn to your Saves list
1031 Royal Gorge Boulevard, Canon City, CO 81212   |
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Canon City
Fruitland, Idaho, United States
“Excellent Service, nice location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The staff and owners are so nice and friendly. You just can't beat people who will stop and offer suggestions for meals, get extra towels, whatever. The rooms are clean and have a fridge and microwave. The inn is located near old downtown where there are many great places to eat and fun places to wander. We were here for a rafting trip and stayed an extra five hours that day just wandering around town. We loved it here. Very friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Called to see if rooms were available, the owner was super nice, friendly and very accommodating. The rooms were clean. The price was excellent. Near lots of attractions in the city. We stayed for 3 nights. Isn't a five star, it suited our needs. We would stay again.

• Stayed July 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

A group of us stayed at the Colorado Inn before and after our 1 week Bicycle Tour of Colorado. So a quiet and clean hotel was important. The Colorado Inn was perfect. It is both quiet and clean and convenient to restaurants and town - free wifi too! The owners are very friendly and accommodating. We were able to check in on our trip return at 10am - which was SO wonderful. We would stay here again when visiting Canyon City, and will recommend to our friends.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Englewood, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I have stayed in the Colorado Inn on a couple of occasions. I am an above knee amputee, and the room was very accommodating on both occasions that we have stayed. The people that run the Motel are some of the nicest people that you could ever meet, and if you need different pillows or extra blankets etc. they are more than happy to make sure you are comfortable. I had no problems with the internet or television and you have what you need to make your stay good. I needed Ice for my cooler and they gave me the last of a bag of ice, even though I told them I could go down the street to get a bag, but she insisted on us taking the last of their ice. Above and Beyond in my opinion and for the price the place is very comfortable and convenient. I was able to park my Handicapped Van and access my wheel chairs easily. THANKS AGAIN! LARRY from Englewood

Room Tip: the quieter rooms are further away from the street.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Auburn, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed here only 1 night came into town very late called to check for vacancy and was quite suprised the room was so clean and nice for the price (under priced) and would stay again if in the area. Very clean updated, owner very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
canon city,co.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I've been staying at the colorado inn,on and off for a few years now,im a long haul truck driver,and have lived in the canon city area for quite awhile now,its cheaper for me to stay in a motel than pay rent at the moment.the rooms are nice,the owners even nicer,its peaceful,and plenty of places to eat that are in walking distance.The owners are always making sure that your stay is comfortable,and if you may need anything extra for the room,and make you feel like part of the family when there.If i was a millionaire i would stay there!

Room Tip: if your looking for a great,reasonable place to rest,a break from the road,and dont wanna spend an a...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Fontana, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Because it was so cheap I thought it was gonna be gross!! It was very nice and clean and the owner lives there and was available whenever we called the front desk. The only issue we had was the wifi never wanted to work, her husband eventually got it working after the 2nd day of staying. I highly reccomend this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Colorado Inn? Share your experiences!