“Close, good food, great staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Burlington
Sturgeon Bay
“Close, good food, great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

It was a sand stormy night and Arby's was really close and we know the food is good we weren't wanting a huge meal Arby's is a good/healthy choice.

Visited September 2013

Greeley, Colorado
“They Do It Right Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is not your normal "Fast-Food" place.
I'm the Big City Guy... driving down the highway. Time to get gas and a little snack. Burlington, Colorado"... Sure why not. All the Heavy-hitter Fast Food places are represented here... I head to the end of the row, thinking...the Arby's will be easier to get In and Out-of quicker... Then something amazing happens. This place surely cannot be for real. Workers are happy here. They're taking pride in their jobs...they're completing their "little, menial" tasks with smiles on their faces. There's music playing, there are colorful photos of Colorado covering the walls. They get the order right, its hot, and its delicious. Everyone asks "How's your day going?" I don't see anyone carrying a sign that says "You owe me $15 an hour". This is small town Colorado Pride, Honor, Self-Respect, Happiness, and Dignity all in one stop. This is an episode of "Andy of Mayberry" occurring right before my eyes. I get a refill on my tea, I get dessert, I talk to the older couple in the other booth, I chat with the older lady that comes to clean up my mess. I was here for nearly an hour... and enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks Arby's of Burlington... You made my week!

• Visited September 2013