“Great Room, Awful Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Burlington
Arvada, Colorado
“Great Room, Awful Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This property still has a new feel, the carpets are clean and the room was very nice and well appointed. The bed was comfortable. I drive a large vehicle and parking was easy and ample. Check in was easy and fast, the staff was friendly knowledgeable. I was happy that there is a restaurant in the hotel, my happiness was short lived when I went in and found that there were very few tables and all of them were occupied, I found a 6 top table that only had 3 people and asked to join them. The server came by and I ordered the special and was told that they were sold out, so I selected another item. After I finished my salad the folks I sat with and myself sat and waited and waited for our food to arrive, the server came by a couple of times to say it would be right out. Well 45 minutes later my food arrived and the server apologized and said she had to go to the store to buy the food, and then told us that this happens all the time. My fellow diners were still waiting, their food came a little while later. None of us were impressed. I was given 10% off of my bill, wow. If you stay here make dinner plans somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Las Vegas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Couldn't ask for a better looking Best Western. still looks brand new, great room, great bed, great location. Easy parking as i drive a bigger vehicle. Easy to get on and off the hwy without any problems. Easy to get gas and eats and back on the road. Well lit parking too.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Very nice, new hotel with beautiful rooms and awesome beds. Staff was satisfactory but did not really go our of their way to be welcoming or friendly. As we were with a group, we found the lobby and common areas to be small and not very comfortable for meet up. Although a little pricey for the area, this is a good hotel for the traveler passing through the area who likes a bit of luxury. I would hesitate to recommend it for a group unless prior arrangements for a group meet up area are arranged with the hotel. Hopefully, this would allow the hotel to be a little more friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Salina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The Best Western Plus at Burlington, CO was very friendly, clean, comfortable and great ammenities! We stayed on our way on a Friday evening from the middle of Kansas on way to the Colorado Mountains where the hotel was very refreshing!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Springtown, Texas, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were on a road trip to montana and stayed here for our first night layover. Beautiful place. Very friendly and helpful staff. I would highly recommend this as a place to stay. Room was very comfy and clean. Pool area was great. My granddaughter wanted us to stay for a month but we had to get on the road.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at this beautiful new Best Western Plus hotel on our way back to Colorado from a vacation. The rooms were clean, spacious and beautifully decorated. The beds were comfortable and we slept well. Complimentary breakfast was fine. There is a restaurant onsite but we didn't have time to try it. Would like to have dinner there next time. Really liked the hotel's carousel theme, artwork and giftshop, a nice tie-in with the historic menagerie carousel in Burlington. This clean, lovely new hotel is an oasis for road-weary travelers. Would definitely stay here again. It's a bit pricey but worth it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Topeka, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel was clean with easy access to I-70 and very comfortable beds. It is new and easy to find. Only drawback is I felt breakfast could have been better and the bathroom could have had more light. Also, the doors on all the hotel rooms in that hotel tend to slam shut, making it really annoying at 7 AM if you are still in bed trying to sleep. The sound of your neighbors' doors shutting hard early in the morning (all the way down the hall, in some cases) is something I've noticed happens in most BW's I've stayed at.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Carousel Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!