“DELISH ! 😊” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Abilene, Texas
“DELISH ! 😊”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here for coffee and some delishious pastries ! They were oh so good ! We also took some of their fresh bread to go which was even more scrumptious !

Visited February 2014

New Castle
“Applesauce doughnuts only on Saturday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is one of those old-time bakeries that you just have to stop. The doughnuts are just the right size and are excellent, with a good variety as well. The bread looked too scrumptious to pass up too.

Visited October 2013
Green Valley, Arizona
“I Love the Long Johns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

When I am visiting this part of Colorado, I make a special effort to stop at Loback's. Even if I have to drive up from Salida, it is worth the trip. I have never purchased anything I did not think was great, but it is the Long John's with the smooth and creamy filling and just the perfect amount of maple or chocolate icing that bring me back again and again. They are usually out of the oven around 8:30 AM the staff tells me. If you arrive too late in the day, the selection is limited or worse yet sold out. I can hardly wait to get to the nearby park to begin to enjoy my purchases.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Great for a special treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We live in BV and love having a real bakery in town! When we feel like we need a treat we'll stop at Loback's for one of their pretzel donuts. You can eat it there and have coffee or take it out. Great place!

Visited August 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“The best Bear Claws EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The two people in front of us ordered Bear claws. So we copied. They looked local and sometimes you just take a chance. These bear claws have a hind of almonds. Delish! A few tables, a quiet and friendly atmosphere. Lots of folks came in and took sacks out with them to eat elsewhere. Glad we stopped on our way out of town. Wished we bought more for the rest of the trip!

• Visited July 2013