“Wonderful breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

johnson village, Buena Vista, CO
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 36 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: American
Description: finally, an alternative to bar food (which i love, but not always the gritty bar). this place has great food - even for a veggie. fab mac 'n cheese, other sides. my husband and i split 2 sides mac 'n cheese, 1 frenech fies (fresh cut!!!) and aside of ribs - great stuff and affordable! prompt service, conventient.
Lakewood, Colorado
“Wonderful breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Just love this restaurant for breakfast. Haven't had lunch or dinner here but should try! Really like the smoked prime rib and eggs and the chicken-fried steak & eggs! The breakfast burrito I saw being served to others was huge - it looked wonderful. Great place.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tigard, Oregon
“GREAT FIND”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were traveling through on our way to Denver, and this was the only restaurant we saw. Located in a truck stop, it is not some place you would readily notice. However, we were very glad we stopped. Had the brisket sandwich and the prime rib, and both were excellent. They make their own baked beans, which contained pieces of brisket ends, and they were excellent. Constant stream of customers. Service was very good. Excellent experience.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denver, Colorado
“Brisket done right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had the pleasure of working in the Arkansas Valley all summer long. I was using the restroom at the gas station next door and noticed some Widespread Panic posters on the wall in the restaurant in the back. I decided to try it the next morning for breakfast. After eating here once...I was hooked. I ordered the signature dish, The Ed. Everything is on this thing! You will have to try it to understand. It's a religious experience. Other menu items include smoked trout and eggs, an awesome breakfast burrito, and more. All are great. I wish I had tried more on their dinner menu. I could never get past the brisket. Slow cooked and moist with one of the best bbq sauces I have ever had! I took a fellow raft guide there that was from Texas and it made a believer out of him. He agreed it was brisket done right. Enough said.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Buena Vista
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Sat at the counter, busy place, they really seem to have something good here. The Brisket sandwich was very good, hand cut fries great also, a little too much salt though. could use a few more spices in there food, and BBq sauce but I liked this place.

Visited August 2012