“Must eat here or get to go!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Buena Vista
Cuisines: American
Description: About a year old or so.
Description: About a year old or so.
Houston, Texas
“Must eat here or get to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

The chicken pita is amazing, and the sandwiches are so delicious. Made to order, very fresh and very delicious. We got our sandwiches to go and took them up the mountain for a picnic. Thanks Biggies, for a great meal!

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
“Best fast food in Buena Vista”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Traditionally, our trips through Buena Vista have included meals at the iconic K's across the street. However, we have discovered a new favorite burger joint there, in Biggies. Much better quality, faster service, and great homemade french fries. The sliders were great as well.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Altamonte Springs, FL
“Lunch after rafting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Biggie's was recommended by our guide and all 13 of us went to Biggie's. It's not a "Biggie" place, actually quite small. But the staff worked hard, were friendly to us out of towners and the food was good. Outside seating was best for us and it did the trick.

Lakewood, CO
“Good Sandwiches, a Little Dirty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Really liked the variety of sandwiches they offer. They also have salads which looked good and generous. My husband got the gyro, which he did not like very much. I got the special the had chicken fingers on it, which was good. My son got a cold vegie, which was pretty good, a little heavy on the lettuce, could have had a few more other vegies, rather than all of the lettuce to "beef" it up. Overall, the food was good, and I would definitely stop in to get another sandwich based on the food. The only hesitation I have in going back is the level of cleanliness of the seating area. We ate there, and between the bench and window was a scary accumulation of dust and cobwebs, luckily I noticed this at the end of my meal. Upon looking more closely, I noticed that the rest of the eating area was in a similar condition, and noticed a massive dead bug on the counter by the front window. At that point I knew I couldn't eat there again. Dust and cobwebs lurking in the corners, even if they are out of site, is not good in a restaurant.

Dallas, Texas
“Huge portions friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Probably one of the best Rubens I've ever had. Very large order of fries. The large order would feed four if they were not very hungry.
Conversely, a really bad Gyro. That's the only reason I didn't rate a 5
Fast and friendly service.

• Visited June 2014