“Incredible ride, incredible guides!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 22 Activities in Buena Vista
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: An industry leader featuring the highest professional standards and incredible staff, since 1983 Noah's Ark offers your family or group the rafting experience of a lifetime. Enjoy our scenic riverfront lodge, showers, campsites/tents, covered pavilion, wet suit rentals, retail store and great meals! Half-day, full day and overnight trips offered on most sections of the Arkansas River – Colorado’s #1 Rafted River. Group discounts, reservations recommended. Save time and raft more with our extraordinary riverfront property and put-in. Also enjoy our brand new challenge course, the Browns Canyon Colorado Adventure Park & Zip Lines -- Experience 4 Courses – 66 Elements – Big Drop Swing – Vertical Limit Challenge on Browns Canyon Adventure Park.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
“Incredible ride, incredible guides!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

Noah's is very safe and very professional. I felt very secure under the protection of our guide. Noah's staff love the Lord and love having fun! If you want your socks rocked off then request Jules!

Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“Noah's was a Blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

Friendly service, incredible guides, beautiful scenery, excellent equipment, great water, and fun memories. Absolutely one of our best days in Colorado on our recent 2 week trip around the state!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Incredible Adventure- A Must Do in Colorado”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

Always have a wonderful experience using Noah's Arc for our whitewater rafting! Noah's always has exceptional personable guides who love their job. The guides are well trained and are well acquainted with the Arkansas River. They give great information as we paddle down the river. Safety is paramount with everyone! The bus ride back to base (beginning point) is humorous and entertaining. I have been with Noah's for 8 years going down the river with them over 15 times! I have always had an outstanding trip! I encourage anyone in the Buena Vista Area to make the trip which will end up being an incredible life long memory! Wear quick dry clothes as you will get wet. Waterproof camera for incredible pictures.

Rick Kuhlman, Father Teen Adventure, Spring Canyon

Stillwater, Minnesota
“Noah's Ark Whitewater is the best in the business... ScottyBe doesn't know rafting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

I have worked with Noah's Ark nearly a dozen times over five years with over 60 customers I have brought to do trips with Noah's. They have provided excellent whitewater AND wilderness back packing services with the very highest professionalism, safety and fun. The staff and leaders at Noah's Ark are second to none and have consistently impressed my adult customers as a part of trips I coordinate each summer.

The review by ScottyBe is a bit perplexing and reflects a lack of understanding of rafting, and the variations in trip timing and execution as it relates to river water volume and logistics. Depending on snow melt and many other factors, trips can vary quite a bit and cannot be as precise as he might like. This summer has had days that fluctuate +/- 300-400 cubic feet per second depending upon what is happening upstream, so the "orchestrated details" ScottyBe is looking for aren't possible... A trip to Noah's Ark in the Wisconsin Dells where the swimming pools kick out exact schedules of waterfalls and squirt guns is likely more for him.

Buena Vista, Colorado
“The best rafting experience I've ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

At Noah's Ark, the thing that made my trip so good were the guides. They are professional, well spoken and entertaining. They even make the bus ride back fun. You can tell that it's not just a summer job for them but something they are passionate about. Our guide Amy did such a great job explaining everything in such detail and was happy to answer all our questions. I ended up in a raft with 4 other individuals I didn't know and our guide was very intentional about getting to know us and helping us initiate conversation with each other. There was not a dull moment in the trip, if we weren't on a rapid we were being told stories about the areas history as well as being educated on local landscape and wildlife. This was actually my second time going this year because I had so much fun the first time I couldn't wait to bring some more family on a trip. With so many rafting companies in Buena Vista to choose from (I've gone with a few others) I highly recommend this company because of their high standard of safety and over all excellence. Be sure to rent some equipment like a splash jacket or wet suit because the arkansas river is COLD.

Visited July 2011

Travelers who viewed Noah's Ark Colorado Rafting & Aerial Adventure Park - Day Trips also viewed

Been to Noah's Ark Colorado Rafting & Aerial Adventure Park - Day Trips? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Noah's Ark Colorado Rafting & Aerial Adventure Park - Day Trips, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.