I love a suites hotel and this one is wonderful. The rooms are delightfully decorated, the amenities are nice, the bed was terrific. I enjoyed the hot buffet breakfast and am sad that I did not have a chance to enjoy happy hour. I think that I prefer this hotel to the hotels I typically stay at (full service, luxurious, etc.). The price is great and the room is as nice or nicer than any in the area. Add a free breakfast to that and you just can't beat it.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield Hotel Broomfield
- Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The HYATT house™ Boulder/Broomfield hotel is centrally located halfway between Denver and Boulder and in the midst of Louisville, Westminster, Lafayette and Arvada, Colorado. This hotel in the Boulder/Broomfield area is close to many popular area attractions including the FlatIron Crossing shopping complex, University of Colorado Boulder, the Eagle Trace Golf Club and Elitch Gardens amusement and water park. For the outdoor enthusiast, Broomfield offers a dramatic natural environment and extensive trail systems connecting various lakes and parks.This hotel in Broomfield is a beautiful drive to the Rocky Mountain National Park, the South Platte and the Indian Peaks Wilderness. If traveling for business, the Interlocken Office Park is nearby as well as other local companies including Sun Micro Systems/Oracle, Level 3 and McKesson. Among Boulder/Broomfield hotels, the HYATT house is close to everything, while nothing comes close to it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.