Been staying at this hotel on Business for several nights a week, for 3 weeks in a row. I am a seasoned traveler for business and leisure.
The ALoft Broomfield is pretty cool and a decent value.
First, the Good: The staff at the hotel is fantastic. Particular shout-outs go to Melanie & Rick at the front desk, April at the b-fast bar, and Samantha and Claire at XYZ bar. They are all fantastic and do their very best to provide what is needed for a pleasant stay.
The social, lobby area is very cool. I have hung out there a lot (ppol table, cool modern furniture design). Free Wifi for guests works well.
The rooms are small but clean, and reasonable comfortable for 1-2 ppl. The modular, very modern design is very cool. Beds are pretty Comfy. Pillows are decent (and I am a stickler). Toiletries provided are OK (although I would really love a 2nd bar of soap).
XYZ bar is cool. Nice people. Great staff. Some really nice, friendly locals. Drinks are good. Have hung out there quite a bit.
Now, the not-quite-so-good:
1. In rooms, the major issue is the blinking light on the smoke alarms, which are right over the bed. They are quite bright and distracting while one is trying to sleep. They really should be replaced by something that is not blinking brightly. Also, minor: please provide more than one soap bar. Some of us don't use the shower gel stuff.
2. Food. Could use some real improvements in this area. Better breakfast options. Better cereals, etc. Better hot food for breakfast too. Dinner Food at XYZ bar also needs more options and could really use improvement. For all the people I see ordering food at that bar, they could put some more work in the quality. It is overpriced for the level of quality and the menu offerings are not very diverse.
3. Workout room is a bit small. But, the equipment is well-maintained and good.
4. Minor: please provide some better newspaper than USA Today. How about just the Denver Post??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Broomfield Denver is just minutes from major corporations within Westmoor Technology Park and Interlocken Business Park. Plus, many local attractions such as FlatIron Crossing Mall, WaterWorld, world class golf courses and 1st Bank Center. Additionally our hotel has 5,000+ sq ft of space for meetings/weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your aloft Broomfield Denver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Broomfield Denver Hotel Broomfield