“Run Down Room” 3 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Denver. CO
“Run Down Room”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We spent a night at this hotel figuring it's next to the concert venue, so why not avoid the drive after. The hotel has a hip enough vibe. All was well as long as you stayed in the lobby. The bar area area was lively. The staff was friendly. The room, however? A disaster. The walls were stained, the carpet completely worn down in places and the headboard looked like it had paint on it. They aim for hostel hip, but we got more, um, roadside motel. Thankfully the bed was comfortable enough, and the bathroom clean enough for one night, but they should be embarrassed to rent out a room looking like that.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
We would like to apologize that your room was not in the best condition. We are currently in the process of doing deep cleaning and various repairs throughout the building. We hope you give us
another chance in the future, when everything will be in tip top shape ! We hope we see you soon !

242 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I want to highly commend the entire organization and especially the staff at the Alot in Broomfield! We came in from Indiana to see some Furthur shows at 1st bank (500 yards away!!) and the team there went above and beyond to make us all fell welcome!!!

I look forward to seeing you all again soon when Furthur is back in town!!

Holvy

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your 5 star review! We love hosting the ‘Furthur’ crowd!
We try to make it a safe and fun environment for everyone! Our location makes us the perfect place to hang out before and after the shows each night! We offer great food and drinks at our Wxyz Bar, and we’re just a few blocks from the 1st Bank Center! We look forward to another 'Furthur" event!
Dallas, TX, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My company is based in Boulder. When I make my travel reservations to Colorado, the expectation is that I stay at a hotel in Boulder but I always choose the aloft (even though it adds 10-15 miles to my commute) over any other local hotel because I always feel so at home at the aloft. Everyone on staff that I interact with is super friendly...so much so that they all know me by name. Doug, Brian, Ric and Melanie encapsulate the term 'customer service'. I always get answers to my questions and 'above-and-beyond' assistance no matter the situation. The service at the bar is also excellent! I love Samantha and Monica's energy. I can honestly say I've never had more fun at a hotel bar than I have at the aloft. You just never know what kind of crowd you'll encounter and what type of random conversation you'll have. I haven't been to the hotel since the kitchen was added and the food is awesome - a total upgrade from the previous menu! I'm from New Orleans and the Chef's Special for Feb was chargrilled oysters, clearly a tipping-of-the-hat to the best holiday ever invented - Mardi Gras! As an individual who is environmentally conscious, I appreciate the 'green billing' by receiving my receipt via email instead of a printed copy. And as always, the room itself was immaculate, the bed comfy, and the hot water plentiful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
AloftBroomfield8300, Front Office Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
The Aloft Broomfield Denver is humbled by this amazing review! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience. We realize that there are many alternatives available to travelers, and we’re so happy you're a repeat visitor. A great atmosphere, and great customer service make all the difference when choosing where you’ll stay while traveling. We’re happy you continue to choose us. We look forward to your next stay!
Buena Vista, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Aloft was a fantastic newer hotel in the Broomfield area. A very modern looking and fun hotel that had all the extras some of the more expensive properties charge for. For example, blazing fast WiFi internet that was completely FREE! Local calls were also included along with free bottled water and coffee.

The room was very nice and the beds were very comfortable. I would stay here again without question.

This was my first time to Bromfield, CO. but I was able to find the hotel and parking with ease. At check in, Melanie was amazing. She was able to give me directions to local food and drink locations.

A special note:
The grooms party met at Aloft the morning to get ready. At check out Melanie took time out of her work to snap some photographs of us all dressed up (at out our request). The whole staff was great; we could really see that they enjoy where they work.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
The entire staff thanks you for your 5 star review! The Aloft staff knows the importance of great customer service and Melanie always goes “above & beyond” with all of our guests! We’re glad to know that we helped make your special event that much better! We pride ourselves on providing great service and awesome amenities at a great price! We’re glad you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you soon !
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Although I have reviewed this hotel before it is worth posting again. I just recently had a 10 day stay at aloft Broomfield, as always well looked after and entertained very well. Special thanks to Samantha at WXYZ, looks after everyone so well and is exceptionally entertaining!! Great staff to have fronting the hotel!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate that you’ve taken the time to post your second 5 star review! We’re glad Samantha has made such a great impression on you, and makes your stays so enjoyable!
With the stress of work and travel, its nice having a place you can relax and be provided great customer service! We look forward to your next visit!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

All good at the Aloft Broomfield. Modern, Bright, clean and very friendly staff. I love the design of the room. Large windows , glass enclosed shower, nice sink and vanity. Good bed linens. fridge, and coffe maker. Free bottled water. Plenty of free parking. Nice bar in lobby as well as a area to buy coffee and a light bkfst in the am. The only knock is that the location is a little far away from everything. If this isn't a issue I would reccomend the hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your 5 star review! We offer great amenities and style at a great price! We have great shopping and dining options within 4 or 5 miles of our hotel.The next time you stay with us, take advantage of our free shuttle service that will take you to the ‘Flatirons Mall’ or the ‘Westminster Promenade’ for dining and a movie ! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Brooklyn, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

As Starwood Platinum, I do feel spoiled in many SPG properties around the world. Can't be the perks for sure. Not only is this my favorite aloft in the system, this is my favorite hotel in the entire SPG system. My company has an office near by so I stay in the area a lot. We have identical corporate rates at the Westin down the road and this aloft. Even though I give up additional bonus points and a few other perks that I would get at the Westin, I choose the aloft for one reason ... the people. This hotel, by far, has the most courteous, caring and fun staff of any hotel I have stayed in. Not just from a select staff, the entire staff ... morning to night. I even brought my family on one trip and the staff took extra special care of them. Even colleagues who have no Starwood status comment the same way. I cannot stress how great this property is.

Room Tip: Simple, be nice to the staff. They always try their best to accomodate!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
The entire staff thanks you for this awesome review! We are so happy that you enjoy every stay with us! We have an amazing staff that really tries to go “above & beyond” with every guest. We
understand that there are numerous options for travelers and we’re proud that our excellent customer service helped you pick us ! We look forward to your next visit!

Been to aloft Broomfield Denver? Share your experiences!