“Awesome hangout!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Telluride, Colorado
“Awesome hangout!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

The Aloft at Broomfield is spectacular. I stay for a long weekend and was in town for a special concert event. The staff at the property was wonderful and went out of their way to make guests feel welcomed and at home. The property is exceptionally clean and well kept. The rooms are modern and well appointed. This is a very convenient and well run hotel. Ryan runs a tight ship.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
AloftBroomfield8300, Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this review, February 27, 2012
Thank you so much for the five-star review! We have the unique opportunity to be the only hotel that is within walking distance of the 1ST Bank Center. It is our absolute pleasure to host the concert crowd! We take great measures to ensure that all of our guests feel welcomed and appreciated. We would love for you to visit us again soon!

249 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Placitas, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012 via mobile

My title says it all. Our stay was a communications disaster. The maids couldn't get it together. The ambience was 'adult Chuck E. Cheese.'

• Stayed February 2012
I want to apologize for the complications you experienced with the AT&T cell service as well as the issues with housekeeping. I appreciate that you took the time to share these concerns so that we may work toward a solution. We would love to welcome you back in the future and set you up with a workspace that will suit all of your needs. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope that you will give us another try.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

Huge thanks to Ryan the hotel manager for helping me out with a sticky situation on February 18th. I work in customer service and appreciate it when someone goes out of there way to help me out. This hotel did a great job of accomadating me and my friends this weekend. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone based on the help that Ryan provided me. I would also like to thank the front desk employee that had to put up with me, Im sorry if it seemed like I was being rude.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
It was our pleasure to host you and your friends for the concert weekend! We take great pride in our commitment to provide excellent customer service. Ryan is an exceptional leader and I will be sure to pass along your praise to him. He will be pleased to hear that you felt as though you were taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience so that others can see what we are all about. We would love to have you back for another show!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This was my third long weekend stay for concerts at the nearby 1st Bank Center. The great staff has truly learned how to handle the concert crowds. Ryan, Julian and Erin work with their guests to ensure a safe and fun time is had by all, even allowing a guest to play the bar tunes. The bar was adequately staffed during pre-show and post-show and they even had hand made burritos for sale (not a 7-eleven type) that hit the spot.

The rooms are nice and clean. The cleaning staff respects the "conservation" requests and don't replace towels and linens unless directed too, which I really like. Nice size HD tv on the wall and a power station for all my gadgets. I had to wake up way too early for work one morning and all of the public areas were very clean and neat after the late night crowds.

Agree with other reviews about food/meal selection, but Protos Pizza down the street is hard to beat and there is a English Pub just to the west. Plus anything else you could imagine within a couple of miles.

Overall, a great hotel and I would definitely recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Top floor is the most quiet and the western view of the mountains is very nice.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
AloftBroomfield8300, Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
This fantastic five star review is greatly appreciated! It is our privilege to be able to host the concert crowd during event weekends. We have an exceptional team in place to provide a clean, safe, and fun environment for all of our guests. Thank you for your compliments regarding the staff and our property. We look forward to seeing you again for another show!
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012 via mobile

I arrived late at night so I was a little suprised on check to be told they did not have room service and the bar had just stopped serving snacks (10pm) so my supper was a microwaved philly cheese steak, strange but not very satisfying. Also it wasnt until the morning that I realised there was no restaurant in the hotel at all it was just the bar, so breakfast was a repeat of the previous night's supper. Once you factored this into your stay then the hotel is fine, it is clean, the beds are comfortable although the closet space is a little small for a long business stay. Thee bar is good in the evening with friendly staff. The hotel shuttle will take you everywhere you need to go in the immediate area (and bring you back). So with a bit of forward planning regarding eating arrangements this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2012
Thank you for promoting our complimentary hotel shuttle! For those guests that are looking for more than a "grab and go" item or a "hot bite" from our bar menu, we are more than happy to suggest fabulous dining options within a few miles of the hotel. It would be our pleasure to give you a lift and pick you back up when you are ready! I am also pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy the friendly, relaxing environment of our Wxyz bar. Your business is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon!
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

The Aloft is in my words a fun and "swanky" boutique type hotel. It does not feel corporate, on the contrary it is warm friendly with a modern almost European style.
The staff is by far the best trained and most astute of any of the hotels I stay in. I travel 75% and this hotel is great.
Be sure to meet the friendly staff and have a short conversation. Erin at the front office and desk is very personable and will ensure you are comfortable. I can't say enough about Samantha at the lounge / bar - after a long day of work, she will mix you a nice martini and a pleasant smile to help you unwind into a lovely evening.
Great place - must stay if you are in the area!

Room Tip: All rooms are similar - they are very comfortable suite like. ASK for a Mountain View!!!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
AloftBroomfield8300, Manager at aloft Broomfield Denver, responded to this review, February 13, 2012
Thank you kindly for posting this incredible review about our property and our staff! For many of our guests, business travel is a way of life. We strive to create a welcoming, comfortable environment that allows our guests to kick back and relax after a long day of work. We are so thrilled to hear that you have embraced the unique style of our hotel and ultimately, found a home away from home. On behalf of the Aloft Broomfield Denver team, it is our pleasure to welcome you back each and every time. We will see you again soon!
Oxford, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

Everyone here was amazing during our 2 week stay! Ric and the rest of the staff we very welcoming and helpful on tips of loations to eat, shop, etc. We really enjoyed our stay and would definetly stay here again if we are back in Colorado for work!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
I am happy to hear that you felt right at home during your extended stay with us. There are so many fantastic places for us to recommend in the area! I will be sure to share this fabulous review with Ric. A lot of people depend on guest reviews to assist them in making lodging choices. It is very much appreciated that you took the time to share your positive experience. We look forward to your next visit!

Been to aloft Broomfield Denver? Share your experiences!