“Great business hotel, not so sure about resort” 4 of 5 stars

Omni Interlocken Hotel
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   500 Interlocken Boulevard, Broomfield, CO 80021   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Broomfield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
US
“Great business hotel, not so sure about resort”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

Stayed here for work primarily due to proximity to office. Was pleased with the hotel. For a business traveler, really can't ask for anything more. I would definitely stay here on business again (and likely will). As a resort, though, I'm not so sure - it has a golf course and pool, large conference center, and a mountain view, but it's located in the middle of a suburban mall cluster and office park. It's closer to Boulder than Denver, but not really in either. It's not actually in the mountains, just near. I don't think I would go to this hotel for leisure, but as above, for business it's great.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2010

I'm a very experienced traveler, so when I say a hotel is fabulous, it really is. It was luxurious, clean and a pleasure. I tried hard to think of some negative about this place but I really can't -- ok, one little negative is that it's at the very end of a long road.

The outdoor pools are lovely. The physical fitness room is well-equipped. They delivered two newspapers to the room every day, including the New York Times, even on Sunday. The staff was very helpful all the time and always plenty of people, even two people to open the front door. The wifi is free if you sign up for free to become a member of the Omni frequent guest program.

I highly recommend this hotel/resort.

Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

I traveled on business and stayed here for 3 nights. Sign up for the Omni rewards program before you go - it's worth it! As a rewards program member you get beverage service in the morning, turn-down service in the evening, and free internet access. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The bed was very comfy and the room was quiet. The bathroom was a little small, but all marble. The lighting in the shower could have been better. The food at this hotel was excellent! All employees went out of their way to give great customer service - and with a genuine smile. There are 2 pools, a huge hot tub, 2 fire pits with seating all around, a pavilion-type building that would probably make a very elegant setting for a wedding or a special occasion, and a waterfall. The view of the Rockies was spectacular! It was a pleasure to stay here and I will definitely stay here again.

Bedford, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2010

I spent a week at the Omni Interlocken for a conference.

Check-in was quick and very friendly. The valet offered to help with my car, my luggage, the door, everything.

The room was large, clean, and had a great view of the golf course.

There were many high spots - and few (if any) low points.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2010

The Omni Interlocken is a beautiful, upscale mini resort in the interlocken area. Half-way between Boulder and Denver, the omni is located in a remote area of the Flatirons mall, surrounded by a business park and a golf course. Resonably priced, we were graciously upgraded to a mountain view w/ a balcony upon check-in. We dined in the Tap room, sampling martini's and draft beers. We filled up on appetisers and played suffle board, wii, and foosball, all complimentary and in the vacinity of the tap house. With the doors open the cool rainy air flowed through the room, inviting guests to gander at the pool and spa area. With robes in our room, we grabbed our suits and hit the outdoor pool and hot tub, still open despite the rainy weather.
The room was decked out in luxurious accomadations, and the bed was firm and comfortable. Our morning beverages arrived on time, and we ordered room service, following a close half hour later. Both my wife and myself could not have enjoyied our room more.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Saint Cloud, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Omni Interlocken May 20-23 for our anniversary. The staff was excellent and promptly addressed any issues we had during our stay. I would highly recommend the Omni Interlocken for romantic getaways as you are close enough to explore much of what Colorado has to offer. The heated pools, bike trails, and nightly bonfire make for a very relaxing atmosphere. The Omni Interlocken is also a very kid friendly place. The Saturday night outdoor movie was really cool, but I wish I had brought my hooded sweatshirt as the nights there can be quite cold. It compared well with any Mexican vacation we've taken--minus the all inclusive, but it was nice not to be tied down to our resort. It was a beautiful property. I did wish the air conditioner worked a little better, and my husband did not sleep well on the bed. Be sure to sign up for the preferred customer club to get two free drinks each morning and free internet.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
St. Cloud, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

I found the service and staff at this hotel to be excellent as they were both helpful and friendly. The property is in a beautiful location near Boulder and the Flat Iron mall. The grounds and pool area were also well groomed and pleasant. However, our room was stuffy and hot, and I did not sleep well while I was at this hotel, and the hallway smelled like dog when you got off the elevator on our floor.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Omni Interlocken Hotel? Share your experiences!