“Overnight Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Omni Interlocken Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   500 Interlocken Boulevard, Broomfield, CO 80021   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Broomfield
Phoenix, Arizona
“Overnight Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Stayed one night while in town for a family function, checked in on a Friday night and checked out Saturday morning, our room was clean, all the staff we encountered were friendly and the location is great. We always stay at this resort while in town, had breakfast at Meritage before checking out and it was great, will definately be back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

600 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Madrid, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a business convention in February. It is quite nice for business travellers, it has plenty of meeting rooms in which to host sessions, and it is normally very quiet in the rooms. The fitness center is quite big but not very busy, so there is always free space for any machine. Rooms are nice, clean and comfortable. There is a shuttle to the Flatiron mall closeby, this is important as it can be extremely cold in wintertime.

Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Stayed here because the all of the nice hotels in Denver were booked and I wanted a good alternative. I took my chances with the Omni along with four other co-workers and we were all pleasantly surprised - especially by our culinary experience. Colorado boasts a plethora of good eateries, and none of the local restaurants - both Denver and Boulder - compare to the culinary experience we had at the main restaurant at the hotel - amazing! I forget which night it is, but one night a week, all bottles of wine are 50% off, but the local chef there is worth every penny. Would go back to this hotel for the restaurant alone.

Rooms don't wow, but they're very comfortable, clean and decently appointed. A great indoor/outdoor lounging area and comfortable decor. A nice bar in-house for after hours.

I'd stay again if in the area for business - especially business brings me to Boulder.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Interlocken Resort, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
We're glad you and your co-workers decided to stay with us. It's great to hear feedback from our guests, so thanks for letting us know that you enjoyed the restaurant so much. We hope to see you next time you're in the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for Christmas with out 10 week old Goldendoodle puppy. The staff love him and was even happy to clean up a little accident in the lobby. We loved the hot drinks in the morning for select guest members as well. Rooms are clean and hotel smells great and looks clean.

• Stayed December 2012
Alamo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

The service was wonderful! We got in very late and the nice lady opened up the store so my son could buy some sodas. They were very accommodating. Was able to arrange a late check-out with no problem.

Room Tip: This was my second time staying here, both rooms were nice.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Morgantown, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I'm very much a hotel snob.. This hotel would have been better than "excellent" if only my room were in a better location. The room itself was very clean, great amenities. I especially enjoyed having my complimentary hot beverage delivered to my room every morning. The Starbucks coffee in the lobby was a great addition. I ate in the bar a couple of times and food was excellent. Great atmosphere. The only problem I had was that my room was on the second floor, and closest to the lobby (the ceiling of the lobby goes up all levels of rooms so there is a balcony almost). There was a LOUD trade show of some kind happening in the lobby and I could definitely hear all the noise in my room. I was a late arrival and unfortunately this was the only room available. I think I was also one of very few rooms to have a view of a wall. This was a bit disappointing since this was my first visit to Colorado and the west. Everything else was exceptional.. I would DEFINITELY stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms on a higher floor have a better view.. some rooms also have balconies! Be sure to sign up for...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the omni on the 16th of December for half a night and even though my stay was short it will be remembered! I am a black level member so I booked around 10 pm as my family was on a road trip from Texas to Jackson hole WY for some snowboarding. I was able to procure a room literally 3 hours before arrival. Upon arriving the staff had my amenity (fruit and water) waiting in the room along with the standard card welcoming me back? In the morning ( we literally re-charged for 5 hours then hit the road) Starbucks waiting for me and my wife and cereal for the little one!
Can't thank you enough for going out of your way to make my short stay one to remember!!
Will definitely stay longer on the way back!!
Omni staff - 5 stars all the way!!!!

• Stayed December 2012
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Interlocken Resort, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you so much for the review. We greatly appreciate your comments, and are glad we were able to make your short visit a memorable one. We hope your family had a great time snowboarding. Please come back again soon.

Been to Omni Interlocken Resort? Share your experiences!