“Great property!” 5 of 5 stars

Omni Interlocken Hotel
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   500 Interlocken Boulevard, Broomfield, CO 80021   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Broomfield
Alamo, California
“Great property!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

The service was wonderful! We got in very late and the nice lady opened up the store so my son could buy some sodas. They were very accommodating. Was able to arrange a late check-out with no problem.

Room Tip: This was my second time staying here, both rooms were nice.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Morgantown, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I'm very much a hotel snob.. This hotel would have been better than "excellent" if only my room were in a better location. The room itself was very clean, great amenities. I especially enjoyed having my complimentary hot beverage delivered to my room every morning. The Starbucks coffee in the lobby was a great addition. I ate in the bar a couple of times and food was excellent. Great atmosphere. The only problem I had was that my room was on the second floor, and closest to the lobby (the ceiling of the lobby goes up all levels of rooms so there is a balcony almost). There was a LOUD trade show of some kind happening in the lobby and I could definitely hear all the noise in my room. I was a late arrival and unfortunately this was the only room available. I think I was also one of very few rooms to have a view of a wall. This was a bit disappointing since this was my first visit to Colorado and the west. Everything else was exceptional.. I would DEFINITELY stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms on a higher floor have a better view.. some rooms also have balconies! Be sure to sign up for...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the omni on the 16th of December for half a night and even though my stay was short it will be remembered! I am a black level member so I booked around 10 pm as my family was on a road trip from Texas to Jackson hole WY for some snowboarding. I was able to procure a room literally 3 hours before arrival. Upon arriving the staff had my amenity (fruit and water) waiting in the room along with the standard card welcoming me back? In the morning ( we literally re-charged for 5 hours then hit the road) Starbucks waiting for me and my wife and cereal for the little one!
Can't thank you enough for going out of your way to make my short stay one to remember!!
Will definitely stay longer on the way back!!
Omni staff - 5 stars all the way!!!!

• Stayed December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Omni_Manager, Manager at Omni Interlocken Hotel, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you so much for the review. We greatly appreciate your comments, and are glad we were able to make your short visit a memorable one. We hope your family had a great time snowboarding. Please come back again soon.
Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I spent 4 days here while on a business trip. Could not have been more pleased. The rooms were very comfortable and the staff was extremely helpful. Breakfast was a bit pricey, but delicious. Price of rooms were very reasonable. Very close to local facilities which was a big bonus for us. Did not try the golf course, but I was here in dec.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Wray, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

We love this hotel and have stayed here multiple times, this time for a CU game. The staff is very welcoming and classy. They really treat you well. There are so many positives, I'll just cut to the chase. The rooms are always clean and comfy. The restaurant has a nice breakfast buffet. The bar/pub is really fun, with wii, foosball, pool, etc. The bar menu is good. The pool area can't be beat in the summer, with food/drinks poolside, evening kids movies on the weekends (summer), and plenty of chairs. There is a car service to take you to local restaurants or shopping. There is also a golf course on site.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thanks for choosing to stay with us when you were in town. We hope you had a good time at the game. It's great to hear that we're the complete package, and we hope to see you again soon.
Tampa, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Our company held a quarterly meeting here. We negotiated for higher up rooms with lovely mountain view and used three of their meeting areas: one for presentations to about 75 of us, another for lunch event buffet in their Tap Room and then their Private Dining Room for evening buffet and entertainment. Low carryover noise from adjacent rooms and tasty food at breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets made for pleasant experience. Gym facilities were a bit crowded with 8 cardio machines for not only our group but another conference on site that had 200. Did not use Spa on site. Restaurant for lunch and room service both had high quality food and service. We traveled to dinner on Boulder's Pearl St pedestrian mall and heartily enjoyed the area and the food at Jax Seafood and at Salt Restaurant on different nights.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We're glad your company chose to hold your meeting with us. We really appreciate the feedback, and we hope that you'll hold another meeting with us in the future.
Austin, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed two nights in the hotel. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. My husband said the golf course was in great shape. The lobby was nice and inviting. Had beers with friends in the Tap Room. All in all a nice quick weekend.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broomfield
HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield
The Oxford Hotel
#3 of 150 in Denver
4.5 of 5 stars 811 reviews
TownePlace Suites Boulder Broomfield

Been to Omni Interlocken Hotel? Share your experiences!