“Poor Customer Service” 2 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Angelo, TX, United States
“Poor Customer Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Very poor customer service provided at this hotel. The worst Hilton Honors rewards experience I have ever encountered. Reservations lost by hotel, rooms given to wrong people, staff members not empowered to make decisions and correct the problems that they blamed on others. Very disappointing. Would NOT recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lindsay1229, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and all areas of opportunity have been addressed mentioned in your review to ensure 100% satisfaction so others in the future will see the improvements. We sincerely apologize for the missed opportunities and our team takes these reviews seriously and focuses on each opportunity to make it right! The team and I hope that you will visit us again soon to experience true Denver Hospitality and the changes made to ensure you have an extraordinary experience!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Gardena, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Very clean Inn, helpful staff, excellent accomodations. If visiting Denver area, definitely recommend this Inn. Complimentary breakfast was just right and facility was pleasing. The Inn is located close to businesses in Brighton which was convenient and loved the central location of facility. Definitely a good choice for our visit. Pricing was better than other Inns in the area which was a plus!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lindsay1229, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
I want to thank you for taking time out review our hotel and for coming to visit our property. We know that there are many hotel options to choose from in the Brighton area so we appreciate your choosing to stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying with us and look forward to seeing you again if you are back in this area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Quiet and perfect for my family! Love the free breakfast and hot tub/pool! Just what we needed for one night after a family wedding. Front desk staff was very helpful. We asked for a roll away bed upon arrival and it was already in our room by the time we got our bags and got to our room!

Guymon, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Nice clean rooms, comfy soft beds. When I arrived I was greeted with friendly staff. I felt safe and peaceful in my room. It was the only hotel with vacancies, but I was pleasantly surprised and may have found my new favorite hotel. The breakfast looked and smelled delicious, but I never made time to go try it. I enjoyed the rooms and their beds with comfy bedding and pillows. When I wanted to change my reservation to two nights instead of one they were helpful to accommodate that. However when it got charged to the wrong card, they were not as willing to fix that. The fitness room is meager consisting of one treadmill, a stationary bike, and an elliptical and free weights. Not a large room. There was a woman in there watching animal planet on full volume while I was trying to work out.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

South Jordan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Customer service is pretty good at most hotels, but this one was some of the best I have seen. I travel a lot, all over the country and thus Hampton Inn was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. If I had to give a con, I personally didn't like the pillows, that was it. This is the best hotel in Brighton!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Bedford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stay at many Hampton Inn's around the country. While all are friendly and provide the same level of expected services (main reason I choose this Hilton property), the Brighton, CO location is like returning returning home with the friendly staff. As a frequent guest, I am greeted by name and treated to "homemade" treats. One staff member in particular, Cathy, is truly like a "Mom" or "Granny" as she prefers to be called. She goes out of her way to make you comfortable and at home. Always a pleasure a stay at this location.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

west texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Have stayed at Hampton all over US and this one is at the bottom of my list. The property is not well maintained, carpet and furniture stained, broken or upholstery torn. No stopper in the tub to take a bath. The service is marginal. Example: I filled out and dropped off clothing for dry cleaning according to the Services Available book in the room. It came back two days later, not dry cleaned but laundered, not ironed; wrinkled, folded and stuffed in a clear trash bag. When I talked to the front desk, they said they only had "fluff and fold" service - not explained anywhere. And worse yet, someone else's underwear was in the same bag! Many little instances of indifferent service. Cannot recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Lindsay1229, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest room is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Been to Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton? Share your experiences!