“Typical great Hampton Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Save up to 10%
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Brighton
Colorado Rockies
“Typical great Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

Typical but beautiful Hampton Inn, which we really enjoy. The room was large, really quite beautiful, great bed, large window to watch fireworks across the street. (We asked for the top floor.) Breakfast again standard Hampton Inn fare, but a full breakfast and many choices. Had a microwave and fridge in the room which we appreciate for our chilled foods. Staff was great. We didn't use the pool or business center this trip. Just stayed one night.

Room Tip: The hotel is surrounded by other hotels in a busy suburban business area, but completely quiet on th...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Upon entering this hotel, you can tell that it is fairly new, I would say within a year or so. But it is certainly one of the nicest Hampton Inns that I have ever been in. The place is absolutely immaculate ad the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms were extremely clean and modern. The indoor pool and jacuzzi were clean and very nice (we used both).

The breakfast was very nice... continental breakfast with some hot items as well (omelettes, sausage and waffles). The breakfast sitting area was really nice as well, beautifully decorated.

Seriously one of the nicest stays that I have ever had at a hotel. And I received a AAA rate that was reasonable. I have nothing to complain about.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

our stay at the hampton was amazing, the staff where super friendly and the complimentary breakfast was the best. the indoor pool was great the water was warm and crystal clear and the spa was just great. the best part of the hotel is that it is a completely non-smocking hotel which was great because im not a smocker.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Cantonment, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2010

I have been at this hotel for 3 months and the staff is great. Lindsay Killin is the Mgr and really takes care of guests. I would recommend this Hampton. Close to downtown Denver.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Viborg, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

Went and stayed for 14 days - hubby was on a business trip, and I went along, working from the hotel room via my company laptop during the day, and at night and in the weekends we went out. There was free internet (both cable and wireless) in the room , as well as in the breakfast area. One day I had a problem connecting to my company network, and I got help from the free hotel internet service - couldn't have done without it!

Staff is friendly and helpful, although some of them are very young and do not know much about what they are asked.

Breakfast was okay and plenty, although a bit too sweet for our Scandinavian stomaches.

We had a room with 2 Queen size beds, which was perfect. Beds were very comfortable, with real duvets! - and I have probably never slept better on a trip away from home.

Small fitness room which I used a couple of times - free business center with computer and printing facility, which was a big plus when I was working and needed to get something out on paper.

The location in Brighton is not very interesting, but it is very close to K-Mart and Walmart, as well as several restaurants - which was good, since I didn't have a car when hubby was away.

Cleaning was good, and several times a maid came to check if the cleaning lady had actually been there.

Compared to Danish standards, this was a very cheap hotel, and overall I recommend it to anybody going on a business trip in the area.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

During the opening months of this hotel, they've come a long way - new systems are in place and I'm starting to be recognized. The staff makes me feel welcome each time,

Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2009

I had been researching hotels in Brighton, CO, and none of them seemed to have good reviews, including this one. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. This is an upscale hotel that is very nice. It is a Best Western now; it had been the Brighton Inn.

Staff was friendly and helpful and the room was a good size and very clean. I highly recommend this hotel. Any reviews when the hotel was the Brighton Inn would not be applicable, since the hotel is completely changed since then. The city of Brighton is itself larger than the reviews I'd read. There are restaurants, gas stations, K-Mart and Wal-Mart; there are many businesses here.

This was a one-night stay on a 4000 mile trip for me and my husband.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Denver Northeast-Brighton? Share your experiences!