My husband and I stopped in Breckenridge on our way to Rocky Mountain National Park and loved this lodge. The woman at the front desk (Karen) was friendly and knowledgeable, and the hotel was charming. We stayed in a king-sized mountain view room and were not disappointed. The view was incredible. Our room had a gas fireplace, which would be lovely in the winter. Unfortunately, we stayed in the summer and the room was very warm. We adjusted the thermostat, turned on the fan, and opened the windows at night but were warm all night. (To be fair, we didn't contact the front desk about the issue. I feel confident that they'd have helped us, but we didn't feel like changing out of PJs.) The bathroom was small but clean and functional. The room was large, the bed was comfortable, and there is plenty of parking. My husband and I struggled with the altitude, so lugging our bags up and down the stairs wasn't fun. An elevator would make this place so much better for those of us from closer to sea level. We hope to make it back to Breck some day, and if we do, we'll definitely stay here. Thanks, Lodge & Spa!
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge And Spa At Breckenridge Hotel
- The Lodge And Spa At Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Breckenridge is a boutique hotel nestled cliff-side above the world-famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. Surrounded by breathtaking mountain views, The Lodge is a quaint setting for your next Rocky Mountain adventure. Whether you are joining us for a family vacation, a retreat or a wedding celebration, our staff is here to assist you with gracious hospitality. Located just minutes from town, you will enjoy the proximity of year-round activities and events, and then return to your warm, cozy home away from home."My fiancé and I stayed four nights, the view was amazing! The room was quite spacious and cozy with a nice fire place.""My sweetheart and I stayed at the Lodge this past weekend for our birthdays, and it was everything we could have hoped for! The property had a true mountain lodge feel, was peaceful, calming, and welcoming."Guest Accommodations•Hotel rooms and suites with a variety of features such as mountain views, kitchenettes, fireplaces, and balconies•Two luxury three-bedroom chalets•Meridian Spa with onsite services including massage, body scrubs, mini-facials and reflexology•Dog-friendly•Outdoor mountain-view hot tubs•Complimentary continental breakfast, parking, long distance calls and Wi-Fi•Complimentary winter shuttle service, also located on Summit Stage bus•Indoor / outdoor conference facility for up to 250 guests with onsite event planner•Private wedding deck, reception room, and rehearsal dinner location Located just minutes from town, The Lodge at Breckenridge would be the perfect location for your mountain wedding. Your guests will enjoy your ceremony on our large deck, with a backdrop of panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains, followed by an intimate reception with modern Colorado creations by our culinary team. Some additional amenities for your guests include outdoor hot tubs, complimentary continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, massage and facial service at Meridian Spa, dog-friendly rooms, and an onsite fitness center.Contact us to schedule a site tour of our beautiful wedding venue, and we look forward to helping you plan the perfect Colorado mountain wedding! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Expedia so you can book your The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.