The lodge is a nice alternative to standard motel rooms. It could use some TLC such as new carpeting and paint, but such things did not detract in my opinion from the "lodge" feel. The front desk clerk was extremely friendly, as was the driver of the free shuttle to town. The room was very large and spacious with lodge type furnishings, nothing fancy. Beds were comfortable enough, and the bathroom was very spacious as well. Plenty of hot water. I was not hot at all in the room, although the hallways were always overly warm. The continental breakfast was sufficient, and the views from the dining area were spectacular. The weight/exercise room was outstanding. Many pieces of equipment you would find at a gym. This place is a diamond in the rough!
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge And Spa At Breckenridge Hotel
- The Lodge And Spa At Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge, The best of Breckenridge lodging. We are a boutique hotel perched high atop a pristine Rocky Mountain ridge. The Lodge and Spa offers a mountain cabin feel with all the services you would expect from a world-class resort. Located only minutes from Breckenridge’s famous ski area and many other Rocky Mountain adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.