It was perfect for a Sept wedding. Aspens were yellow and the wedding on the deck overlooking Breckenridge. You are out of town at about 10,000ft. To walk in town or go to eat you have to take a bus or drive. Old log resort with stick furiture. It was very pleasant but not luxurious. Stayed 3 nights and would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge And Spa At Breckenridge Hotel
- The Lodge And Spa At Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge, The best of Breckenridge lodging. We are a boutique hotel perched high atop a pristine Rocky Mountain ridge. The Lodge and Spa offers a mountain cabin feel with all the services you would expect from a world-class resort. Located only minutes from Breckenridge’s famous ski area and many other Rocky Mountain adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your The Lodge and Spa at Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.